Woman dies after eating BBQ buffet
- Published: 7 Dec 2012 at 11.36
- Online news:
A woman died on Thursday after dining at a restaurant serving moo krata, or pork barbeque grilled at the table, a few days ago. A post mortem examination detected signs of a streptococcus bacteria infection. Three other diners were also infected.
A local moo krata buffet restaurant usually offers all-you-can-eat barbecue meat. Appetisers and hot food are also available at the buffet station. (Photo by Anusorn Sakseree)
The morning after visiting the buffet restaurant, the 23-year old female graduate student came down with a headache and mild fever.
This article is older than 60 days, which we reserve for our premium members only.You can subscribe to our premium member subscription, here.