Briton questioned over wife’s Cambodia drug death
- Published: 7 Dec 2012 at 14.12
- Online news:
A British solicitor who embalmed his wife’s body soon after she died of a drug overdose in a Phnom Penh hotel has faced some difficult questions at the UK inquest into her death.
Kristy Cadman-Jones died in her sleep in the couple’s hotel room in Cambodia on Jan 9 this year after taking heroin, which she wrongly believed to be cocaine.
The couple had been married for six months when they embarked on a four-week trip to Thailand, Vietnam and Cambodia.
This article is older than 60 days, which we reserve for our premium members only.You can subscribe to our premium member subscription, here.