Khmers insist Brit died of overdose
- Published: 9 Dec 2012 at 16.45
- Online news:
PHNOM PENH – British tourist Kristy Cadman-Jones died of an accidental drug overdose, according to Cambodian police.
The former journalist died in her sleep on honeymoon in Cambodia on Jan 9 this year after taking heroin, which she wrongly believed to be cocaine.
She had been married to Damian Cadman-Jones for six months when the couple embarked on a four-week trip to Thailand, Vietnam and Cambodia.
This article is older than 60 days, which we reserve for our premium members only.You can subscribe to our premium member subscription, here.