Fire at Patong hotel
- Published: 26 Dec 2012 at 09.32
- Online news:
A fire at a boutique hotel in Patong Beach of Phuket province has destroyed a restaurant and five guest rooms and damaged a nearby inn in Wednesday morning.
Disaster Prevention and Relief of Patong Muang Municipality received a report about 5am of a fire at Royal Phawadee Village, a boutique hotel, located in tambon Patong of Kathu district. There were no reports of any injuries.
A total of 10 fire engines from surrounding districts were brought in to help put out the blaze. It took them over an hour to control.
This article is older than 60 days, which we reserve for our premium members only.You can subscribe to our premium member subscription, here.