German dies of soft drink overdose
- Published: 23 Jan 2013 at 20.22
- Online news:
An anorexic 81-year-old German woman has reportedly died in Thailand after drinking too many soft drinks over a three-month period.
Bertha Hess passed out on Tuesday night at her son's house in Muang district of Roi Et province and was rushed to Roi Et Hospital.
The woman later died at the hospital, Thai Rath reported on Wednesday, quoting Pol Maj Preecha Khamthongkiew of the Muang district police station.
This article is older than 60 days, which we reserve for our premium members only.You can subscribe to our premium member subscription, here.