Camp blaze death toll rises to 62
- Published: 23 Mar 2013 at 11.20
- Online news:
A total of 62 refugees were confirmed dead in a fire at a camp in Khun Yuam district of Mae Hong Son province on Friday, reports said.
It was reported yesterday that 30 refugees were killed when the fire broke out at the Mae Surin refugee camp about 6pm.
Mae Hong Son governor Narumon Palawat said on Saturday morning that officials providing assistance for the refugees there reported that 62 bodies had been found.
This article is older than 60 days, which we reserve for our premium members only.You can subscribe to our premium member subscription, here.