Kaeng Krachan elephant electrocuted
- Published: 13 Jun 2013 at 16.46
- Online news:
PHETCHABURI - A young wild male elephant died on Thursday after its trunk became entangled in a 220 volt farm electric fence inside the boundary of Kaeng Krachan National Park.
The wild elephant lies dead after being electrocuted inside Kaeng Krachan National Park. (Photo by Chaiwat Satyaem)
The fence was protecting a palm farm in tambon Pa Deng, Kaeng Krachan district, owned by Narunart Gaeturat, 50.
This article is older than 60 days, which we reserve for our premium members only.You can subscribe to our premium member subscription, here.