58 students hit by food poisoning
- Published: 12 Jul 2013 at 15.16
- Online news:
Fifty-eight students in Bangkok's Chatuchak district were rushed to hospitals after they fell ill with severe diarrhoea and vomiting after eating lunch on Friday.
According to a Thai Rath report, the group of third and sixth graders from Prachaniwet school appeared to suffer from food poisoning after eating spicy minced pork salad, or larb moo (ลาบหมู), at lunch time.
Some of the students appeared very weak and doctors gave them saline injections, the report said.
This article is older than 60 days, which we reserve for our premium members only.You can subscribe to our premium member subscription, here.