'Glee' star died from heroin, alcohol mix
- Published: 17 Jul 2013 at 06.49
- Online news:
Cory Monteith, the Canadian star of the hit TV musical series "Glee", died of an apparent overdose of heroin and alcohol, the British Columbia coroner's office said Tuesday.
Actor Cory Monteith attends a party at Pacific Park on the Santa Monica Pier on August 2, 2010 in Santa Monica, California. Monteith died of an apparent overdose of heroin and alcohol, the British Columbia coroner's office said Tuesday.
The 31-year-old Monteith, who had struggled in the past with substance abuse and checked into a rehab facility in April, was found dead Saturday in his Vancouver hotel room
This article is older than 60 days, which we reserve for our premium members only.You can subscribe to our premium member subscription, here.