Thai stocks opened up 0.66% at the start of trade this morning.
The Stock Exchange of Thailand main index opened at 1,469.44 points, up 9.60 points from yesterday’s close. The trade value was 2.20 billion baht, with 688.84 million shares traded.
The SET50 index opened at 1,004.00points, up 6.77 points, or 0.68%, with a total trade value of 1.11 billion baht.
The SET100 index rose 15.29 points, or 0.70%, to 2,213.18 points, with a total turnover of 1.51 billion baht.
The SETHD index gained 8.42 points, or 0.72%, to 1,176.36 points, with a total turnover value of 460.38 million baht.
The MAI index went up 4.91 points, or 1.26%, to stand at 395.35 points, with total transaction value of 251.19 million baht.
Top five most active values were as follows;
ITD stood at 6.50 baht, unchanged
TMB stood at 2.90 baht, down 0.06 baht (2.03%)
KTB stood at 20.80 baht, up 0.30 baht (1.46%)
NWR stood at 2.96 baht, up 0.02 baht (0.68%)
TRUE stood at 9.25 baht, up 0.15 baht (1.65%)
Latest stories in this category:
- Protests sap confidence in economy
- Thai shipyard firm upgrades Dubai driller
- Pruksa shakes hands over prefabricated toilet deal
- Protests douse year-end celebrations
- Rice inventories jump as exports climb
- Protests fail to deter foreign banks
- How do you prefer to think, Work, Interact and live? (Part 1)
- Tsuruha diagnoses healthy expansion for Thailand