Search found 6 matches
Chaem wrote:At the //// \\\\\ Bank after coming out of the Immigration and customs we changed EURO's in BAHT.
There I was short-changed 1000 Baht. Complain ? Useless. THIS IS THAILAND !
Now that's guaranteed to be the right attitude. You won't get disappointed.
- on Sun Dec 01, 2013 8:21 pm
- Forum: Thai airports, trains, buses, public transport
- Topic: Airport Scam
- Replies: 160
- Views: 181016
This owner is a little different in that he recognizes he has a vicious animal on his hands.
Sorry I have no advice to offer and can wish you good luck.
- on Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:25 am
- Forum: Living in Thailand - adjusting + settling in
- Topic: Dog Attack and Legal rights of Westerners
- Replies: 3
- Views: 12519
- on Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:15 am
- Forum: Domestic / cross cultural issues - Thai / Foreigner concerns
- Topic: Double pricing system in Thailand
- Replies: 459
- Views: 470958
- on Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:20 pm
- Forum: Dining out
- Topic: Restaurants & Food stalls
- Replies: 12
- Views: 259691
- on Mon Oct 04, 2010 11:32 pm
- Forum: Visa and passport issues
- Topic: new visa rules for foreigners
- Replies: 173
- Views: 251116