its not always right that

its not always right that

Postby Kuwata on Fri Dec 20, 2002 5:15 pm

actually i have a thai pretty girlfriend who being my girl for a year now. and i think thai women are serious and good one bcoz of i've known thai friends both men and women and they're not think about your money in their brain! now a days, they can work and earn as much as men can do. don't look down all of thai women. If you were good enough for be lover of a girl, you must know good girls dont think about money only. for my girlfriend, she is pretty and so kindness and accepted as i am so actually made me fall in love her.
Kuwata

RE: its not always right that

Postby eugene on Mon Sep 22, 2003 7:19 pm

Dunno how its going to work for me but fingers crossed.Met my Thai wife on internet,met her,married a year later,sold my business and moved to Thailand.I am now 50 yrs old,shes 21, a hugh difference I know.
So far she takes good care of me and we are happy.I see it as a second chance.
eugene

FARANG MEN HIT THEIR THAI WIVES!!

Postby IRA JEWBERG on Mon Oct 06, 2003 3:21 pm

TO ALL THAI GIRLS:

BE CAREFUL!! THE REASON WHY FARANG MEN WANT TO MARRY YOU IS BECAUSE THEY CAN TREAT YOU LIKE A SLAVE! THEY WILL HIT YOU AND YOU CANNOT RUN AWAY, THEY WILL CALL POLICE TO CATCH YOU.

THE CHRISTIAN AND JEWISH RELIGIONS TEACH FARANG MEN TO CONTROL AND TREAT THEIR WIVES LIKE SLAVES.

AND 99% OF THE FARANG MEN YOU SEE IN THAILAND TRAVELED TO THAILAND TO VISIT PROSTITUTES. THEY ALL READ STICKMAN.
IRA JEWBERG

RE: FARANG MEN HIT THEIR THAI WIVES!!

Postby Rooster on Sat Oct 18, 2003 10:38 pm

"The grass always greener on the other side," to majority of Thai women. I have recently spoken to a Thai girl who married a European man - both have a daughter together. He is a good man. They decided to return to live in Phuket, because the cost of livings are lower in Thailand than in Europe or USA. Of course, Thai women need to find out about their fiances' pass criminal and marrital history before marrying them. Thai women also need to let their prospective husbands know about their history to avoid future conflicts. Mutual understanding and love are the key to a good relationship...Thai women need to see prospective husbands as men and not foreigners who could rescue them their proverty. I surely understand that quality Thai men are rare due to sex ratio and quality education in Thailand.
Rooster

RE: FARANG MEN HIT THEIR THAI WIVES!!

Postby Adam on Sat Nov 29, 2003 10:06 pm

This has got to be one of the most idiotic and racist messages ever. I know many mixed couples. In only one case has there been any kind of violence and it was initiated by the Thai woman. There is no more violence in a Falang - Thai mariage than any other type marriage. I heard that there are more penis reattachment clinics in Thailand than anywhere else in the world. Is this true?
If a man is going to beat a woman, it does not matter which race either is.
Adam
Adam

RE: its not always right that

Postby joop on Mon Dec 29, 2003 7:28 pm

Goshhh ! i always wish that every guy here could think like you !! lol

your girlfriend is so lucky
joop

RE: RE: its not always right that

Postby Jorn on Wed Dec 31, 2003 1:43 am

Just to add to thé subject, I have now been married to a lovely Thai girl for 12 years, it's my 6 th marrige, and the best of them all,.
Jorn

Postby brian willeter on Wed Jan 21, 2004 2:04 am

married for 16 years living in england my answer to a good marriage make sure that your wife does not have many thai girl friends living close by. so that you land up every weekend having cards, dominoes drink parties around each others houses and massive arguments and falling outs . SORRY WIGAN
brian willeter

Postby Gordon on Sat Jan 24, 2004 1:30 am

Hey, I had been thru the same things for more than 15 years. They like to fight and making up again, since it is a small community. They seemed to act and treating each others better when you are living closer to Thai community with Thai temple. My answer is keep them busy with community activities and involving with children's school. Ex-Bar-Girls need to stay away from activities of the night. If she does not have high level of education, then you should send her to school. Works are always best when she does not have kids or kids are grown.
Gordon

Postby old blood on Tue Mar 23, 2004 4:38 pm

keep your blood pure
old blood

Next

Return to Getting married and divorced in Thailand - what's required