getting marry in thailand

getting marry in thailand

Postby lin on Sun Mar 19, 2006 9:37 pm

To anybody out there which could help me into geting marry in Thailand! I would like to know how to get marry in thailand in the mosque which I dun have to follow all malaysian law which have so much hassle to go thru. My fiance is a converted muslim and a non-malaysian and we would like to get marry by islamically in Thailand and our family has agreed abt it and we would like to know what is the procedures and documents needed to get marry in Thailand. We just wanna do by islamically. Pls help us on how to find an easy way to get marry by islamically without going thru so much paperwork which required by Malaysian Law!
lin

I want to win back my Thai girlfriend.

Postby Simon Crisostomo on Mon Oct 16, 2006 7:04 pm

To anyone in this forum, maybe you could help me out. I am a Filipino presently working here in Sriracha, Thailand for over a year now.

Last July 2006, I met a lady Thai and became my girlfriend that same month. She came from the province of SRI SAKET, but she also works in Sriracha. We were on together for more than two months. Every weekend she slept with me in my apartment, and of course - we have had sex regularly.

On the last week of September 2006, she wanted to break off me off. I asked her why, and she told me that her mother doesn't want a foreigner like me for her daughter, even though I still haven't met her mother.

From then on she told me she doesn't want to see me anymore. She even came to the point of saying to me that she hates me and even told me to get out of her life. I kept on calling on her mobile phone but she wouldn't answer, I sent her text messages but no reply from her.

I couldn't believe it. Thai women like her is very diferrent from women of westernized countries like the Philippines.

I love my Thai girlfriend and I wanted to win her back, but I am not familiar with Thai customs and practices. If I do it the way I know, it might not work out.

To anyone here in this forum who is familiar with Thai practices, maybe you could help me out by giving me some pointers what to do in order to win back my Thai girlfriend.

Please cc your response to my email asedillo357@yahoo.com
Simon Crisostomo

RE: I want to win back my Thai girlfriend.

Postby Rooster on Thu Oct 19, 2006 8:22 pm

Simon. Please do not be so ignorance. Thais and Phillipinos shared commom ancestors and cultures before colonizations by Westerners and Muslims. This girl is not a proper Thai girl so you should be glad that she left you. I would think that she has found another man/men. She //// to you about her family. To us, you are not much different from any other Thai men. I would bet that she either found a Japanese, a Chinese, or a white guy already. There are lot of good Thai girls so you should be patient and should meet their families before making irrational decisions. No good Thai girls will have casual sex with local or foreign men. Casual sex in Thailand is still forbid by family and traditional culture of virtues.
Rooster

Warning re Jessica Holmes

Postby Divia Patel on Wed Nov 01, 2006 9:18 am

Just a warning to any of you would be brides who are thinking of getting married on Koh Samui and have heard of a wedding planner called Jessica Holmes.

I would strongly advise you not to use the services of this woman. She is very untrustworthy.

I believe she also trades under the names Koh Samui Island Weddings and Thai the Knot.

D.
Divia Patel

RE: I want to win back my Thai girlfriend.

Postby Senior on Thu Nov 09, 2006 5:29 pm

Just enjoy sex. Do not give your heart. It is useless. Money is more important than love in Isan girl.
Their parents keep selling daughters from this men to that men.

Recent news, Korat marriage of an English and Thai prostitute is well known story here and now many parents try to push them divorce, sell and resell their daughter to farang.

This is true story. They are some human being little better than animal. Don't forget this.
Senior

RE: Warning re Jessica Holmes

Postby Jessica Holmes on Wed Dec 20, 2006 3:09 am

I am Jessica Holmes, and I would like to challenge, who ever you are, Divia, to state who you are and why you are making false claims about me considering I have never heard of you and that in all the weddings I have ever done, I have only had one unhappy customer, who was under the misguided belief that her wedding should have been free.

The only possibility therefore is that you have made up this identity , with the aim of hurting my reputation, with no back up whatsoever.

I apologise to any one who has read these false claims made by someone who cannot even reveal who they really are. .
Jessica Holmes

RE: RE: Warning re Jessica Holmes

Postby kwilton on Wed Jan 10, 2007 9:40 pm

I am so surprised to see this warning!! As a very, very happy client of Jessica Holmes' wedding Co-ordination service, I can't fathom how this claim could be justified. I've never met a more lovely, willing, friendly and accommodating person such as Jessica and I was thrilled with the effort she put into my wedding. The day was sensational, she understood everything that I wanted and it was extremely affordable!

I would highly recommend Jessica to anyone (in fact I wouldn't suggest planning a wedding in Samui without her!) getting married in Samui.
kwilton

RE: RE: Warning re Jessica Holmes

Postby samui lovers on Thu Jan 11, 2007 10:43 am

I will note these posts. There are hundreds of same hookers in Thailand that rake hundred bills from an arrangement and ceremony.
They squeeze 10,000 baht for shabby marriage photo taking.
samui lovers

jessica holmes

Postby paula sheppard on Sun Apr 22, 2007 9:36 pm

I was very surprised to see the abouve negative comment re. Jessica Holmes and her wedding planning service. I have just returned from Thailand where she organised my wedding for me. I am a very satisfied customer and the wedding went brilliantly. She bent over backwards to make sure everything was as I wanted and the day was a complete success. I would recommend her to anyone planning a wedding on Koh Samui and I wouldn't like to have tried to organise it without her.
paula sheppard

Return to Getting married and divorced in Thailand - what's required