WORST MARRIAGE EVER TO A CHIANGMAI WOMAN

WORST MARRIAGE EVER TO A CHIANGMAI WOMAN

Postby William Demick on Mon Apr 03, 2006 9:53 am

EVERY American man needs to See and read this site Before marrying a THAI woman.
http://www.geocities.com/norman_bang/ABOUT_SOONTAREE.html
William Demick

RE: WORST MARRIAGE EVER TO A CHIANGMAI WOMAN

Postby chris on Fri Apr 07, 2006 1:05 am

i feel sorry for the poor man , i too was married to a thai woman , who used me to get into england ,
i would like to expose her as you did , how can i create website ?
chris

RE: RE: WORST MARRIAGE EVER TO A CHIANGMAI WOMAN

Postby Rio on Sun Apr 09, 2006 2:49 pm

When a Thai lady is clever enough to secure her interests in a marriage with a farang, the farangs loose their temper and start complaining on the bargain. They were expecting the Thai lady to be gratefull to them forever, to work relentlessly to the farang master as a \\\ ///// and a servant with her mouth shut and her demands minimum.
Demick and chris are mad about the outcome of the adventure of marriage with Thai ladies. The two smart ........ thought it is more economic to fool a Thai girl at the moment she looks at their physical charm and the charmer sight of their money.
But thanks to the Thai law. The law that protects and stand by its citizens. Thanks to the Thai lawyers who become smart enough to file suitcases against whoever tries to fool around with marriage regulations. Farangs at the end will be left with one advantage, i.e. their superiority in fraud and deceit, they are unmatched on those two skills.
Rio

Postby Tam on Mon Apr 17, 2006 4:26 pm

I am truly sorry for the chap! However, there are bad people everywhere - he was just really unlucky to meet Soontaree. I hope everything will get better for him and the girls. Just move on, mate!
Tam

Postby juta on Thu Apr 20, 2006 11:29 am

Your fiction is as bad as it gets.
juta

RE: RE: WORST MARRIAGE EVER TO A CHIANGMAI WOMAN

Postby Ian on Wed Oct 25, 2006 9:34 pm

What is needed to resolve this issue is RECIPROCAL LAWS - i.e. if farang can not own in Thailand, Thais can not own in farang countries. It's a silly zero-sum game, where no-one wins - but there's no other way to stop both the scams by Thai "wives", and the foolishness of some farang. Without reciprocal laws, a growing anti-Thai fascist backlash in the West is inevitable.
Ian

Scary

Postby Mr. Farang on Thu Nov 30, 2006 8:45 pm

I am really sorry to hear about that too. Terrible. I'm dating a thai woman now, and dealing with the issue of marriage/ ending our relationship. This website really made me think. Friends and family are suspicious. I don't know what to do.
Mr. Farang

RE: Scary

Postby kris on Sun Dec 03, 2006 12:00 pm

I am sorry to say that many of these men want to believe these women but look at the full picture most of these women want out of their poor deprived country or they have come up with ways to be financially comfortable duping men out of their money and it happens daily and lonely men that think that these women love them for them should wake up and smell the coffee because all they see is the money in your wallets. And there is a new farang sucker taken in daily lol I dont want to say all thai women are like the ones that do this but men have to be careful of what they are getting themselves into. It seems that many men that travel to thailand end up falling in love with the thai woman they slept with there and feel like an arse when the woman uses them. I have read it so many times on this forum that I have lost count the number of men that it has happened to.
kris

Return to Getting married and divorced in Thailand - what's required