children

children

Postby daca on Fri Feb 02, 2007 1:14 am

Is there a website or company my husband can register with in case his son should ever want to look for him? My husband briefly married a thai woman before he met me. The marriage was short lived and nightmarish for him. He returned home completely broke and bitter. According to him, among other things, his wife had gotten pregnant but he caught her with another man during their marrriage and when he asked for a paternity test, she refused.

He has since lost touch with her over the years but I think it would be good if he tried somehow to get in touch or have a way that his (possible) son could reach him. She wasn't highly educated and already had four children (who lived w/her mother) and I often wonder if his son is faring well.

When I first met him, he told me that he refuses to send child support until he gets a paternity test. But now, I would really like to send something regardless if that is his biological child or not.
daca

RE: children

Postby an experienced on Fri Feb 02, 2007 9:22 am

It is sad to hear this one.
There are hundreds thousand stories like this with Thai women.

His son, or daughter, may stroll in street now.
I am in haggle with a Thai woman to custody my son and daughter. Their mother now demands 30,000 dollar compensation and one house in order to release our children who are ready for a prestigeous international school by my patronage.

This woman's mother had 5 husbands who all were cheated, Her sister, ex-prostitute now stay in New Jersey and cheats an naive American man and she even does agent to destroy many ordinary Thai husband and wife to match new marriage to many american old men.

In Thailand, children are a property (sombat) and daughters are the most important thing for old mother to eat freely.
Be careful.
an experienced

RE: RE: children

Postby daca on Tue Feb 06, 2007 2:09 am

Gosh, $30,000! I know she contacted him once a couple of years ago and wanted money. He refused and said if she was struggling then to just give him his son. She never called back. I told him to start saving money, just in case. Even if he had to "compensate" her, just do it for the sake of his son. But he was afraid that she'd just somehow trick him and keep asking for more and more money without ever letting him see his son. I just feel like there's no closure on this. If you hear of any websites, please let me know. Thank you.
daca

Postby AheaaJa on Tue Feb 06, 2007 8:28 am

If you hear of any websites, please let me know. Thank you. It is very heartwarming for a wife to be concerned an XXXwife's children.

Please contact me by Email or go to AheaaJa.com and give me as much info on the xxxxwife and child. I use my 36 years of contacts here in pattaya to help you. May God Bless You

Honey?What?
AheaaJa

Postby Rooster on Wed Feb 07, 2007 1:02 am

I do not understand why he would not just go to visit the child since there is no restraining order against him. If the boy is his some, than he should have similar features with your husband. Why do you need blood test? Now, you can get DNA test. When he visiting the boy, he could swab the sample from boy's mouth or hair sample. Yes, I do know of lot of horrible Thai women and lot of other foreign women and men. I am glad that he is still interested in his possible offspring. I would hate to see more of these street children. Many of whom are bastardized by foreigners.
Rooster

Postby a passerby on Wed Feb 07, 2007 12:26 pm

It is unfair the majority of Thai women are bad so as not more as farangs "basterdize" Thai women. 90 % are good people certainly.

However children is the most respectful human being before think anything else. They must think their welfare, education and more importantly the right to have parents and the right to get perental love.
They can not be the object to make compromise by to feed the greed of the adults. They must think which way is the best opetion for children's future.
A father having money can not be regarded better parent, nor poor mother can be the better one. They have good social warranty system to ensure full welfare assuarance until they graduate college when they can choose things.

It is hard in Thailand to reach such thought, where family institution is eon-ae (weak and poor). For pickup truck installation, they can change husband easily. Money seems the all to some Thai people or Thai women whom i met by myself here.

It is had to make family here I know.
a passerby

Postby daca on Thu Feb 08, 2007 10:59 pm

Thank you for your response, I understand your questioning as I had the same types of questions when he first told me this story.

She will not let him see his child unless he gives her money so obtaining a DNA sample may be a bit difficult. The man she fooled around with had similar features, skin coloring, hair coloring, etc as him and he just couldn’t not tell if the child was his or not. She will only submit to a blood test if it is done in Thailand by a doctor of her choice and he wants it done by someone the American Embassy can recommend. He also wants the least amount of contact with her as possible. He really cannot stand her and to this day, gets angry whenever I try to mention her (when trying to find out about his son).

We tried to get an attorney to help us, but apparently, she //// to him about certain things which made contacting her nearly impossible.

He does not understand Thai and does not want to be in a bad situation in a foreign country. A foreigner he knew was falsely accused of certain things by an upset ex girlfriend and he doesn’t want to go through the same thing. He doesn’t want to arrive there and get into any trouble. Apparently, she really did a number on him and he doesn’t trust her at all. He really is truly afraid that she may send him to jail should he show up there and not give her what she wants. If he should get into any type of trouble, at the very least, it would compromise his career which is something that he doesn’t want.

Please understand, I don’t know anything about “Thai women.” I am not saying they are all bad, and to be honest, I don’t even really know too much about this woman. I just want to help my husband find his son.
daca

Postby daca on Thu Feb 08, 2007 11:00 pm

Thank you so much. As soon as I can get all of the information, I will email you.

Again, thank you so much.
daca

Postby a watcher on Fri Feb 09, 2007 11:48 am

Again, here, another heart-breaking story !.
as one of fathers like your husband, it is your husband who must be brave and resolute.

He must know too, every mother, good or bad, loved her own children no matter who fathered the children.

He and the mother of child must be sit-down and step by step sort out things. The most important thing is to feel how the child feels.
Every woman is like how you feel, and so you will be good helper to your husband's emotion break-up.
Also father is father and if he cannot do anything to his blood line, he will remorse until his death. I understand very well a man's heart.

Be patient. open the channel to go and come with the child and its mother. watch carefully if the mother's living environment is suitable to the child. Try to find good helper. go and meet the senior relatives of mother's and let your husband express his heart.
It takes long time but can not neglect.

Someday when the child grown up, all tears will turn to smile. It is our life.

You are indeed a special woman. Great !.
a watcher

Postby Rooster on Sat Feb 10, 2007 12:37 am

No. DNA match is no problem whether the other man or men having the similar features as him or not. DNA is gene sequences and not even a twin would have the same DNA sequences. I would not even worry about visit the boy himself. He could hide private investigator team to obtain the sample without them knowing about it and investigate the boy's living condition too.
Rooster

Next

Return to Getting married and divorced in Thailand - what's required