Meeting a suitable girl

RE: RE: Meeting a suitable girl

Postby maurizio on Mon Oct 29, 2007 11:53 am

hi colin,true words,and life could be boring if you marry a pale skinned girl;she will spend all the time indoor and waste lots of money in whitening lotions.besides that,she'll never grow vegetables in the garden,not even wash your car,or go with you to the beach.regards,mau
maurizio

Meeting a suitable girl

Postby Leum Laaou on Thu Nov 15, 2007 8:18 am

Dude you have to understand at least something of Thai culture before then. Unless, of course you have a fetish for Thai babes?

If so, come to Thailand and well... come. Get burnt, learn a bit, don't take it to heart and you're on your way.
Leum Laaou

Postby Leum Laaou on Sat Nov 17, 2007 2:50 pm

Colin and Mau, true, long live the stroppy, coffee coloured honeys; people can keep their pasty, snooty 'Northern' girlfriends.
Leum Laaou

Postby colin howard on Tue Nov 20, 2007 5:42 am

hi leum , i don,t think you can generalize on skin colour one bit , even here in issan there are many pale skinned locals who are just the same as there brown counterparts , infact a good friend of mine as just had twin boys with his wife who is very pale skinned who was born not far from my home , a nicer lady you could not wish to meet , although i am aware of course that many up north look down on khun issan which in my view is a stupid thing to do , but being that this is thailand i don,t think things will change any in the foreseeable future , and all the "milk bottles" on TV only compound matters more , regards , colin .
colin howard

RE: Meeting a suitable girl

Postby Sam on Wed Nov 21, 2007 4:43 am

I met a wondeful Thai girl (age 23) in six months she took me for over $500,000 USD. She got me drunk each and ever day, and I signed over my bank account. She just laughted at me and called me a fool ! She was just to smart and I was to horny.
Sam

Meeting a suitable girl

Postby Leum Laaou on Fri Nov 23, 2007 10:58 am

Hi Colin, that's true just a bit of vitriol...

My god, dude you were taken for $500,000, well a fool and their money eh.

Unless it's a load of bollocks, so to speak, which is quite possible.
Leum Laaou

Postby mike158 on Mon Dec 24, 2007 8:08 pm

Having been living here for 2 years, and holidayed several times prior to that, I find many of the comments here true-to-life.

I, as many others, have been taken for a ride by a beautiful young lady (who worked bar). As you wil no-doubt have read, one needs to (have the good fortune to) be able to take a step back and look at the situation logically. She is there to earn/make as much money as she can - in most cases for a genuie cause of her offspring or family.

You have come here for a good time. The problems start when you start confusing the good time with the dreaded "L" word. I won't waste your and my time in lecturing, but will simply say that it was all my doing; against all easily found advice, I:
Bought her a phone, a gold chain, opened a bank account for her, got her an apartment etc. etc. End result: She gave the cellfone to her Thai boyfriend - as well as everything else of value, and even moved him into the apartment.

Moral: Just remember you are here to have a good time, and forget the "L" word.
mike158

Postby Rooster on Wed Dec 26, 2007 4:46 am

Mike. I would hesitate using the term, "Pimp." These women or girls always making the same common mistakes. Why do you think Abhisit of the Democrate Party getting the most votes from people who think is handsome and do not know much about his policies? If you are an American, you can look back into the American history. Warren Hardling was elected by popular woman votes in the 1920 presidential election. Hey, I was taken by a Chiangmai girl without sexaul rewards since I was sticking to the tradition. She was fishing with her hands and feet. My loses were minimize to gifts and some money to help out certain situations that was in 1995 - 1996. You still have chance for a good woman whether she is a bar-girl or office worker. I have found this dividing line to be very gray. I knew of many formal bar-girls who have made very good wives and mothers for their foreign husbands. If the girls abused cigarettes, drugs and alcohol, you can be sure that these girls will never be good wives or good mothers. These are tell-trail signs of bad dharma.
Rooster

Postby AD on Wed Dec 26, 2007 6:22 am

Mike .............you dont need to forget the L word, just learn to keep your eyes and ears open and keep your brain up top , if you know what i mean !
AD

RE: Meeting a suitable girl

Postby Olivier on Thu Dec 27, 2007 12:48 am

To my opinion there is no suitable way to meet a decent thai woman. Defenitely stay away from the nighlife.

Only option, head to the higher level of thai, who studied abroad, travelled, have business, though they might have family rivalities and conficts, etc.... but you've got to be wealthy! lol
Olivier

Previous

Return to Getting married and divorced in Thailand - what's required