advice for a naive women

RE: RE: advice for a naive women

Postby SARDINES on Fri Dec 21, 2007 2:40 pm

Ian,

If you are talking about he bar girls, you are probably right. But keep in mind, that's their job.

If you are talking about the majority everyday thai women, then you've got it wrong, mate.

hope that you get a chance someday to really get to know our ladies and find out.

rgds / sardines
SARDINES

Postby Erica on Sat Dec 22, 2007 1:09 am

Rooster,
I am quite surprise at how chauvinistic the last statement of your post is. Didn't you just have a daughter? For her sake, I hope you teach her that a woman's worth is more than being a virgin spring chicken..
Erica

Postby Juan on Sat Dec 22, 2007 1:50 am

Hello K Franks,

I don’t like giving advice at least I know pretty well what I am talking about. Instead off I prefer to seek it. Nevertheless I could recommend you to read the different topics at the forum; I can assure you, you will find some gems. Look around, really good stuff is there by people who have seen it all.

Again, best luck to the lady
Juan
Juan

Postby colin howard on Sat Dec 22, 2007 9:08 am

how true sardines , to judge a whole race of people for the actions of a few is laughable , having said that in no way do i look down on the "bar girls" , you have to be extremely narrow minded to paint them all with the same brush , many of them have kids to keep after there husband has deserted them for a mia noi , the scenarios are endless , and for farangs to come out with a blanket description without seeing the abject poverty some have to live in is folly to the extreme , its so easy for farangs of both sexes to say what you would or would not do , but faced with the same circumstances they would do EXACTLY the same , regards , colin .
colin howard

Postby k on Sun Dec 23, 2007 8:06 am

we are not talking about thai women
k

Postby k franks on Sun Dec 23, 2007 8:10 am

i need to hear from women that have been in her situation are are in her situationand.
k franks

Postby Ian on Sun Dec 23, 2007 5:45 pm

Sardines - you and Colin are no doubt correct.
I should n't generalise, and I should apologise to Thai women in general.
Khotort.
Ian

Postby Ian on Sun Dec 23, 2007 5:50 pm

Well said Erica - how about dinner without dog or chicken ?
Ian

Postby Rooster on Mon Dec 24, 2007 1:19 pm

As I said, Erica. With my western mindset, I mentioned. I would say the same for a man that he is not a virgin or a spring rooster. In a sense, they are with experiences and are adults. What would be the different whether she has money or not? Would her local men not taking her money if they are married? If she is so worry, than she should make him sign an agreement.
Yes, my two daughters are being brought up with Thai cultural tradition and to value their bodies as Virgin Mary. There is no macho things about Thai culture in virginity. It is all about female-hood. In Thai culture, young girls will become women and these women will become mothers...Our mothers. As in dharma, females and males are seeding what they have sown and sodded. In Thai culture, we warshipped their virtue and purity of their body to become mothers when they have no or minimum of dharma or baggages. The act of sexual relationship is meant for the perpetuation of human race...this act is one of dharma. In Buddhism, it is as natural as nature itself. Woman's body is different from man's body. Sorry, I am not teaching my daughters those errors done by those foreign movements, which destroyed womanhood. And I taught them by examples, and there are lots of examples within my extended family members for them to see. There is an example in our neighborhood of a woman who used abortion as her main method of birth control. Thai women who sexually active are still not using condoms and other birth control methods as they should. Spiritually, abortion has destroyed the souls of these girls and women. In Buddism, our birthdays starting at the moment of conceptions when the sperm met the ovum.
Rooster

Postby colin howard on Fri Dec 28, 2007 6:54 am

hi AD , what about advice for a naive man?, about 90%seem to get infected with this expensive malady as soon as there feet hit the tarmac at bkk airport, lololol, charlie .
colin howard

PreviousNext

Return to Getting married and divorced in Thailand - what's required