Am I being careful or unfair ?

RE: RE: Am I being careful or unfair ?

Postby Rooster on Fri Jan 25, 2008 2:10 am

Robert. I am living both in Thailand and in USA since I have job and business in both countries. I would love to live in Thailand full-time, but I think Thais have to spend time in hell before they can recognize heaven. Thus, "grass is always greener across the fence" according to some ignorant Thais. Oh, my youngest daughter is almost a year old now who is of my second wife.
Rooster

Postby AD on Fri Jan 25, 2008 4:08 pm

Rooster 25th . You have mentioned in the past about your several wives. How does this 'go down' in america, and why are'nt you satisfied with just one wife. I remember also that you have mentioned that you have had several Muslim girlfriends.
I know that there is the question of the "Mia Noi" in Thailand, but this does not show respect for women.
Colin has only one wife and respects and loves her so much that he does not go looking for another.
AD

Postby AD on Sat Jan 26, 2008 3:59 pm

Colin , Further to my post 24th ..................
And then there is the Thai who is not contented or satisfied with one wife so he buys a second.
Not much respect there, what do you say ?
AD

Postby Rooster on Tue Jan 29, 2008 2:14 am

No, AD. You and colin have more than one wife. You and him just do not accepting it, yet. The man-made laws can not change the facts of dharma. I only have two wives and lot of insignificant nameless wives. In Buddhism and traditional Thai culture, wife is a woman with whom you had have consensual sex. Real wife is part of marriage and part of family with children. In the west, "girlfriend" could be a woman with whom you had have sexual relationship. I used to court a muslim, Thai girl, but she was not my real girlfriend; she left a syrian man after being his wife for 2 months. She is now happily married to a Laos with 4 children, which I told before. There is no divorce in Buddhism; dharma is permanent and man-made laws will change the facts. The current urban cultural pollutions are resulted form decades of foreign influences. The minor wife practices are common with chinese tradition where the first wife became a prune and still wished to keep control of her husband by bring him new women and usually servant girls; you can read up on their practices. There is no minor wife in real Tai traditional practices and in Buddhism. The foreing missionaries began making mockery with traditional cultures and practices during the reign of King Rama IV and got worst since the reign of King Rama VI. In USA, there are those mixed up families and lot of single women with children including on welfares; the meaning of marriage very has no value anymore according to man-made laws. Nowaday, marriage could mean of the same sex marriage or other whatevers. Mormons and muslims are still practicing their belief systems including those newly arrived muslims with their wives and children. Mormons and muslims are abusing welfare system and using tax money to support their large families. In Buddhism, the responsibilities are belonging to the men who started their families, in which the family members much be treated equally.
Rooster

Postby Rooster on Tue Jan 29, 2008 2:26 am

AD. I do not want to preach my belief on you or any foreigners. You have your own religious and social belief system. Please do not mixing me up with those socially corrupted Thais that you knew, which have immitated western fads and practices. Now, western practices are coming to Thailand as same sex marriage and etc., which wanting Thai government to enshrine their practices in the Thai constitution. Laos has constitutionalized Tai cultural practices, so foreigners need to beware of their fornication habits; there are severe punishment for messing with innocent and virgin Lao girls. AD, you had have sex more than one girl in your life time or more than one marriage.?? According to Buddhism, your consensual sexes with these women are considered part of your dharma. They are your significant and insignificant wives. The man-made divorce law does not change the facts, or your religiously influenced laws will not change it either.
Rooster

Previous

Return to Getting married and divorced in Thailand - what's required