Why do most farangs search for their wife from Pattaya?

Re: why most farangs search theirs wife from pattaya?

Postby lokkeaw on Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:28 pm

because there are many free womans for them,who can live with their money .
lokkeaw

Re: Why most farangs search their wife from Pattaya?

Postby Oldman on Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:31 pm

Hi my friend is married for the last 20 years, his wife I can still recall the day we saw behind the counter of one of the Pattaya Bar and how innocent she was. Today after 20 years she is the most important person in my friend family well integrated, and with her two grown sons and husband they have nice house and a supermarket within same street I’m living. She is well committed and example house wife to many. Every body should remember this, she is Thai and she was not educated and from interior, but she has proved all what said in this forum to be baseless and wrong. Based on this any many more I have greater respect to Thai ladies. :cheers:
Oldman

Re: Why do most farangs search for their wife from Pattaya?

Postby stilljustbrowsing on Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:29 am

Perhaps it is because the "uneducated" ladies that frequent such places can actually speak a foreign language to such a level that it is embarrasing for the locally hi-so educated that cannot!?
stilljustbrowsing

Postby postreader on Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:06 am

I have posted the following comment in "From a Thai woman to you---all Farangs"

Since this subject is related to "From a Thai woman to you---all Farangs" I want readers in this subject have a chance to read it and reply as well. here it is.

"I want to a comment to this subject based on my 25 years growing up in Thailand and more than 30 years living in USA.

First of all I want to say that as a Thai I am not very proud when my friens at work in LA talk about how much fun they had with Bar girls or prostitutes during vacation in Thailand. But let's leave that to another post on the subject of Thai Goverment failure in suppression or elimination of prostitute in Thailand.

The point I want to make is that a lot of of you (if not most) Farangs (Males) come to Thailnad for sex. So who esle you will meet other than prostitutes or bar girls. These are poor Thai Girls or Women who I beleive majority of them didn't choose this profession as their first choice. Their line of works don't last long, once they are old and grey (after 10 years max in business) they have no other means to make money. Here come lonely Farangs who in general make 10 or 100 times more money than Thai's. You are a piece of log floating in the open ocean. They are lost at sea. They would grab anything to keep them afloat. I am not trying to justify their actions. But you guys did it to your self

Don't you think I would be sucked dry to the bone if I hooked up with a prostitute (Notice I use the term "Prostitute" not "American Girls" or "White girls" or "Mexican girls") on Sunset or Hollywood Boulervard in Los Angeles?

Majority of Thai women are not money hungry as you Farangs think or experience. If you meet Thai women who are not Prostitutes I beleive most of you will have different point of view toward Thai women. Go to other places than Bars or brothels to meet majority of Thai women. But don't expect them to sleep with you the first time you meet. You have to work a lot harder to win their hearts. Some of them are a lot richer than you they don't need your money. Those who are a lot poorer than you they definitely need your support but not to the scale that you experienced with the prostitutes.

I learned from over 30 years living in the western (Farang) culture, you get what you pay.

Good Luck to you all lonely Farangspostreader "

postreader

Postby triptrip on Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:20 am

by stilljustbrowsing on Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:29 am

Perhaps it is because the "uneducated" ladies that frequent such places can actually speak a foreign language to such a level that it is embarrasing for the locally hi-so educated that cannot!?

You are correct that the locally hi-so educated bunch are embarrased for not speaking English to such a level if their "uneducated" sister/brethren's vocabulary is peppered with only things like "You hansum man, I love you no \\ ////" or "I go you hotel tonite you pay me". "No money, no honey". "I luv sucky sucky and fu*y fu*y", "Thai man no good, no have money, drink drink only" , "I good lady you pay me", "This not baby line, Noi got accident small small"

any my favourite line of all "Buffalo go hospital, no have money to pay, you pay me Peter, I luv you".
triptrip

Postby Oldman on Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:36 pm

Hi I salute all those who respect our women despite what business they are in as far as it is fine with community. My friend found his wife 20 years ago this year, Bar Girl, they are happy each other and both they enjoy other family members as the visits of both sides parents and relative shows. :cheers:
Oldman

Postby silverfox on Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:13 am

I was introduced to my girlfriend 2 trips ago, she is the step sister of my best friends wife, we met at a family social event, we chatted a little as my Thai is not very good yet (I do try to learn on every visit) and her English was not very good either, when i returned in May she asked if we could see each other and we did. No hanky panky went on,we slept in the same bed but I was a good boy and behaved myself,you have no idea how much willpower that took :shock: But we chatted more and helped each other with our respective languages. Before I came home I was asked by her mama what I thought of her daughter and I told her that obviously I liked her very much.

I was sort of told that to maintain the relationship while back in the UK that some sort of token of my feelings for the lady would help dissuade others from approaching her in my absence so she got a nice gold chain, which my friend tells me she wears everyday with immense pride :) I hope I hav'nt been mugged :)

I was the first man to buy her a bunch of flowers, I was the first man to buy her presents, to pay for to have new clothes her hair done and many other things, to see her happy with these small gestures of my heart makes me so happy to. :oops:

We talk a couple of times a week and I send her a little money every month to help her and her mama, she has spent most of what I have sent her on private English lessons, 40 hours in total and now I can't stop her talking !!!!!!!

She text's me almost every day with little "Love Quotes" and is a real diamond. I will next see her in October for a month, and after that probably not again untill next April/May, I am in no rush to marry this girl, I want to make sure we are going to be right for each other and that we understand what we both want and need from the relationship, I hope to be able to retire middle to late of next year so our seperation will not be forever if God/Buddha allows it.

Sorry for my ramble but that is my story up to now, I thank you for you time.
silverfox

Postby silverfox on Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:27 pm

I meant to say also that my girlfriends mother owns the local village shop which is quite busy and she helps her mama in serving, she had a job with the local equivalent of 7/11 but due to an ongoing problem with one of her legs could'nt handle the continual standing so had to give it up, and she lives in a tiny village north of Korat with very little farang influence. :cheers:
silverfox

Re: RE: why most farangs search theirs wife from pattaya?

Postby so-cal on Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:35 am

AD wrote:Nice girl 20th.
I agree with what you say. Any man who looks for wife in a bar is really not very smart. However many men meet good Thai ladies in bars, just because they work in bar does not make them all bad. Some have proved to be very good loving faithful and loyal wives.
I admire and respect your thoughts and wish you all the best of good fortune.

I personally think age has allot to do with it. The men that are double the age of their partner are always the ones who get burned and I don't blame the girls. I am sure the girls figure if it works out then great, if it doesn't then they get a bunch of money.

I think lots of girls go to Pattaya to meet farangs, not just to become prostitutes.
so-cal

Re: why most farangs search theirs wife from pattaya?

Postby so-cal on Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:59 am

Randal Moss wrote:Wake up people. A 55+ year old that would not be looked at twice in the EU or in the West, is able to go with a 17 year old working girl, and thinks true love has found him. As I said 'wake up' fellas, we all get what we ask for.

And those old guys deserve to be burned. If they had any sense they would find a 35 year old girl to be with. Instead they go and repeat the same mistakes they made with the girls and home. Stands to reason why so many older men commit suicide in Pattaya.
so-cal

PreviousNext

Return to Getting married and divorced in Thailand - what's required