Some comments from typical Thai lady.

Some comments from typical Thai lady.

Postby Thai lady on Tue Jan 29, 2008 9:29 pm

Just some comments from Thai lady side,
please be known that my comments are from only my experience.

Why do we look down Farang with dark woman?

- They don't have the minimum standard for their wife. ( I have no complain marrying with bar girl. What the reason do you choose her to be your wife? does she look hot? or what do you talk or discuss with each other after living together?)

- They express their love (or lust) improperly in the public for example Big Farang guy touched his dark hot Thai g/f in the BTS.

(in my humble opinion, some Farang guys may think Thailand is 'Land of Freedom' so you can do whatever you want.. even try something you've never dare to do it in your life before)

We can't refuse that our country is well-known in term of entertainment place; bar, massage, woman, sex. In the same time, we still have our own culture, tradition and manner. So, before you do something so wild, pls stop to think for a while.. what if here is your country.
Thai lady

RE: Some comments from typical Thai lady.

Postby robin on Wed Jan 30, 2008 9:22 am

Thai lady,
I agree that Thailand is seen by some as a land of freedom and people do what they would not do at home, but that same thing occurs in many high density tourist places all over the world. What you describe is not unique or exclusive to Thailand.
robin

Postby maurizio on Wed Jan 30, 2008 10:55 am

hi thai lady.i was waiting for long time to hear such a comment.i think thai people is normally too polite to tell somebody how to behave in public.everyday here in koh chang i witness bad behaviours by my fellow farangs,the thais seem to be used to that,and don't complain,but i feel ashamed to be european when i see the tourists don't have a clue of thai traditions.i think it's worth to be aware of your guest-country customs,as soon as you step in.i feel better in asia than in europe,even uneducated people here is more polite than the average in my country.regards,mau
maurizio

Postby CCKING on Thu Jan 31, 2008 11:05 pm

Very nice post....I think that if you really want a Thai women for a wife you should learn the basic Buddist beliefs. Follow the basic rules and you will have a better understanding of your Thai lady. If you both followed this path you will have a very long life together.
CCKING

Postby nice_girl on Fri Feb 01, 2008 8:20 pm

Thanks so much for your post
nice_girl

RE: RE: Some comments from typical Thai lady.

Postby AD on Sat Feb 02, 2008 4:19 am

CCKING..........You have 'hit the nail on the head' trouble with so many farang is they cannot see any other culture but their own. They see something that they are not comfortable with and immediately say "thats wrong". One must avoid that attitude and say , well i am not used to that way of doing things or thinking, and try to reasonably come to a halfway decision. Try to see or understand what the Thai is thinking or trying to do. try to compromise don't just set out to immediately change their way to yours. It definately will not work, i am sure that if you proceed in this way , a Thai/Farang marriage-relationship is doomed from the start.................Be firm but fair .
AD

Postby Ian on Sat Feb 02, 2008 7:43 pm

Thai woman :

1) "They don't have the minimum standard for their wife. ( I have no complain marrying with bar girl. What the reason do you choose her to be your wife? does she look hot? or what do you talk or discuss with each other after living together?)".
Often emotionally immature or naive farang men and women are lured into these relationships, by the Thai girl or boyfriend, her/ his family and friends :
without realising the trap which is being laid for them.
The trap lies in Thailand's anti-foreigner laws.

2) "They express their love (or lust) improperly in the public for example Big Farang guy touched his dark hot Thai g/f in the BTS.".
Now having returned to live in a Western country again, I am shocked by these public displays of affection - lust even.
But after living long time in Thailand,
I'm gradually realising I forgot this sort of behaviour is quite acceptable as normal in Western culture !!!!
Ian

Postby kevin on Sat Feb 02, 2008 9:17 pm

wow!!!
a thai lady who speaks the truth about the farangs who go there just for the sex and treat the girls as a play thing ..
thailand is one of the best countries I have been to. I am not talking about pattaya but the real Thailand, what a wonderful country
kevin
kevin

Postby Juan on Sun Feb 03, 2008 5:06 pm

Dear thai lady,

I can swear that not all farang are big and fat. I am only 1,64 m and weight just 62 kilos, quite small by ‘‘farang standards’’ as you can see.

Regarding manners and behavior, I can also assure you that I prefer to touch my girl friend’s BTS (What ever that means) in private. I just noticed that thai ladies feel uncomfortable showing affection in public.

Concerning the color of the skin, I detect that you don’t exactly like the dark looking ladies. I wonder why? Well dear thai lady, I love then dark. I wouldn’t change a brown looking lady for a pale one. But that’s a matter of likes, of course.

Is Thailand the land of freedom where farang do things they wouldn’t dear at their own countries? Think twice. Here in old and corrupted Europe you would see things that would really shock you. Just here in my own town, at the ordinary daily paper you can read hundreds of adverts from ladies and boys offering their services and explicitly telling what they are best at. (Please Bangkok Post don’t get any ideas)

Talking about prostitution? Russians, Chinese, Brazilians, Rumanians, Bulgarians, Filipinos, Colombians, and so and so. All in big quantities, any price any time anywhere. And that’s only just part of it. For reasons of space I prefer not to carry on.

For good or for bad no countries are isolated anymore. We live in 2008, in a globalize world. The social maladies that afflict your country are not the making of the farang, is just the world that we live in. Thailand is not an island anymore and like it or not we all are in the same boat.

Dear thai lady, what makes you so offended about farang with ‘‘hot dark thai girls’’? Anyway those girls in the words of your own country fellowmen are the ‘‘left over’’ that no thai men would want. So, why not to leave then in peace and give then a chance to better their lives.

Best regards
Juan
Juan

Postby Thai Lady on Sun Feb 10, 2008 9:49 am

Dear all,

First of all, I am a Thais who is pretty open in a globalize world even I've never been to either Europe or America. I do not mind if you guys show affection in public as "a lover". My point is the way Farang treated his woman in public like "a play thing". What i saw in BTS is "The guy touched his woman's ass" and laughed with his guy friend and the woman only kept silent.

Moreover, one of my colleage had to go around Nana area for her business one night. On the way back to BTS, one farang gay dropped her and asked her 'How much?'

Eventually, I feel upset with minority of Farang who behave like uneducated people in my country.
Thai Lady

Next

Return to Getting married and divorced in Thailand - what's required