American Woman Seeking Divorce from Thai Husband

American Woman Seeking Divorce from Thai Husband

Postby Stature888 on Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:13 pm

Hello All,

At the moment I am seeking to divorce my Thai husband. It seems that all the information sought through government agencies varies considerably, as all the information is for 'farang' men divorcing Thai women. The laws are so different between the sexes?

Anyway, Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Also- if anyone has a great attorney in Bangkok (preferably American) I would be grateful for any recommendations.

Thanks in advance...
Stature888

Re: American Woman Seeking Divorce from Thai Husband

Postby ohm on Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:19 pm

by Stature888 on Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:13 p08

Hello All,

At the moment I am seeking to divorce my Thai husband. It seems that all the information sought through government agencies varies considerably, as all the information is for 'farang' men divorcing Thai women. The laws are so different between the sexes?

Anyway, Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Also- if anyone has a great attorney in Bangkok (preferably American) I would be grateful for any recommendations.

Thanks in advance...

You can do a Google search to find attorney in Bangkok. There is a list of them at Google search. Or look at US Embassy in Bangkok and American Chamber of Commerce in Bangkok websites for lawyer suggestion.
ohm

Re: American Woman Seeking Divorce from Thai Husband

Postby Voice on Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:27 pm

Hi Stature888, Could I ask you some question regarding your intention for divorce. On what ground you intend to proceed with your divorce? I have a lawyer in Bangkok that could help you. Perhaps you could send me a private message here on this site.
Voice

Return to Getting married and divorced in Thailand - what's required