seeking help gaining custody of daughter

seeking help gaining custody of daughter

Postby darren bryden on Wed Feb 06, 2008 9:06 pm

I am seeking help or information on gaining custody of my daughter, I am an Australian male who had a relationship with a thai lady and we have a daughter turning 3 in April whilst on a visit to Australia my thai ex girlfriend was caught sleeping with a thai man. I told her to leave which she did and in the process has run away with my daughter.
darren bryden

Seeking help gaining (shared) custody or access to your daughter

Postby Leum Laaou on Sat Feb 16, 2008 9:40 am

If this a genuine posting - and often such postings are not, they are designed to wind people up and get people writing with fury and venom - you had better get yourself a lawyer, and if your excuse is that you can't afford to do so, go and see your community law centre for advice. They may even contact your local Thai Embassy for clarification.

And if your posting is genuine, you have my sympathy. Better luck next time though, and remember that there are still a few genuine Thai women out there, somewhere... aren't there?
Leum Laaou

RE: Seeking help gaining (shared) custody or access to your daughter

Postby darren bryden on Tue Feb 19, 2008 8:46 pm

Yes this is a genuine letter and i am deeply concerned for the welfare of my little girl.I thank you for your support regards
Darren Bryden
darren bryden

Re: seeking help gaining custody of daughter

Postby Non Aligned Bangkok on Mon Oct 13, 2008 4:27 pm

It may be cheaper to get an intermediary to offer money/negotiate on your behalf. If you were the cash cow then your offspirng may well be also.
Non Aligned Bangkok

Re: seeking help gaining custody of daughter

Postby Martinus on Fri Oct 17, 2008 2:15 pm

Get yourself a good thai lawyer, PM if you need one, and forget about any thing you learned about how this works in your home country. If you are generally interested you stand a very good chance
Martinus

Return to Domestic / cross cultural issues - Thai / Foreigner concerns