basically you are right, but let me give you an example.
i have a thai friend. his wife divorced him after his mistress (mia noi) got pregnant. beiing on the bottle, he bet her. she run away. my friend fell depressed, but when she came back after a month, he was happy all over. and what did he do to celebrate the return of his beloved girlfriend, he invited all his buddies to a go-go bar.... afterwards i thought i should see that coming. we call that a case of T.I.T ( This Is Thailand)
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:17 pm
1. emergency crew rushes out to cover up the logo.
2. Thai Airways' issues cover up story for the heat it takes for covering up the logo.
3. called out by Star Alliance flatly denying above cover up story, Thai Airways starts blaming others, preferably foreigners.
4. the cover up stories for the cover up of the cover up having failed abysmally except to self-egg the faces of Thai Airways, they stick their heads underground and hope those rude truth tellers will all rot in hell, presumably wishing that they could threaten such wanton truth tellers and seekers with 15 year prison sentences for making statements that are critical, negative, offensive and generally unwelcome.
And there we have one major facet of Thainess in a perfectly clear example, for which we thank Thai Airways.
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:08 am
I have seen many times EXACTLY all four of the examples you give - and coupled with the complete lack of ability to think and plan ahead, plus innate ingrained 3rd world superstition, it beggars belief at times.
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Mon Dec 02, 2013 11:57 am
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests