for 2010: slick, sporty and a must for all motor sports enthusiasts.
A blue blooded racing hero
In its seventh season as the Official Watch Partner of AT&T Williams, Swiss watch manufacturer Oris combines its own signature motor sports style with exclusive Williams F1 team elements to create a slick standout sports watch.
The 44mm black stainless steel case and slotted dial are the familiar face of the Oris Williams F1 Team collection. Just as the Williams team brings new elements to its cars each year,
Oris presents new design features to ensure it stays ahead of the field and cuts a dash on the track.
White and blue are the colours of the famous Williams livery and it is this distinctive racing colour combination that distinguishes the 2010 Oris Williams F1 Team Day Date. Between the top ring and the central case section is a blue silicon shock absorber, which helps to protect the watch from bumps and scrapes. The white Superluminova numerals are outlined in Williams blue and the second hand appears in blue and white. With the official Williams logo below the centre of the dial, this is a watch guaranteed to make an impression whether you’re on the track, at work or off duty. It’s a true, blue-blooded racing hero. The famous blue and white livery of AT&T Williams features heavily on the new Oris Williams F1 Team Day Date: just as it adorns this year’s FW32 cars. For more information, please contact Trocadero Group at Tel.02 677 4500.
Oris Williams F1 Team Day Date
• Automatic mechanical movement. Centralised second, minute and hour displays. Day and date display at 3 o’clock.
• Multi-piece black DLC coated stainless steel case and crown. Screwed see through case back, water resistant to 10 bar/100 m
• Blue silicon ‘shock absorber’ inlay between top ring and central case section.
• Flat sapphire glass with inner anti-reflective coating.
• Two piece dial with Williams logo below the centre. Superluminova Arabic numerals with Williams blue outline.
• Black nickel hands with luminous inlay, second hand in white and Williams blue.
• Black rubber strap with tyre tread pattern, black integrated flexible lugs and black DLC coated folding safety clasp.
Priced is at 48,900 baht
Public Relations Department
Tel. 02 677 4555 ext. 401,404
- Oris.jpg (47.2 KiB) Viewed 1050 times
- Posts: 842
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 1970 7:00 am
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests