one-year Academic Master Programs
For the academic year 2012/13
NABA wants to support highly motivated and talented students. For this very reason, the Academy offers 27 scholarships to partially cover the tuition fee (25%) for the two-year Master of Arts Programs and one-year Academic Master Programs starting in January 2013. Scholarships will be assigned based on portfolio and Curriculum vitae evaluation by Master Course Faculty.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE?
Interested candidates shall fill in and send by October 31st 2012
WHAT TO SUBMIT?
• Scholarship Application Form
• Detailed curriculum vitae
• Artistic and professional portfolio of projects
• Motivation letter
• Documentation regarding previous academic career:
- Study plan (academic transcript)
- Copy of Bachelor Degree / Academic Diploma (if available)
- Documentation regarding further courses or seminars attended (if available)
• Certificate attesting the knowledge of the Italian or English language
• Copy of passport / ID card
WHEN WILL THE RESULTS BE PUBLISHED?
The results will be published on the NABA website, http://www.naba.it, as well as will be communicated to candidates by email within November 14th 2012.
- Posts: 1136
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 1970 7:00 am
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests