Mercedes killer Honda girl Red Bull heir

Re: Mercedes bus stop killer gets 10 years

Postby Ping Pong Pete on Sat Apr 18, 2009 4:56 am

It's not over yet. I bet his does not do qone day in jail.
Ping Pong Pete

Postby stilljustbrowsing on Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:56 pm

For as long as we keep raising the subject, it will not die. So, where is the update? BP, TN, or other?
stilljustbrowsing

Postby pachangamac042 on Sun Apr 19, 2009 10:54 pm

What updated do you want sjb? The guy has last been seen in Phuket in the Lagoon resorts partying. The authorities have not yet decided when and where he should be put behind bars. So long he is free to party in the bars…

Oh, he had to promise not run his cars into crowds of people in the future.
pachangamac042

Postby stilljustbrowsing on Sun Apr 19, 2009 11:24 pm

Well, so long As can I be put behind a bar if I do something wrong, everything is OK then? :evil:
stilljustbrowsing

Postby stilljustbrowsing on Sun Apr 19, 2009 11:51 pm

So, best if I accidently kill someone I hide the body then? As has been already stated, no body, no-one died. :evil:
stilljustbrowsing

Postby pachangamac042 on Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:47 pm

Whatever, the question remains. Did or did the Mercedes not kill the bus stop? How do you kill a bus stop? What is the penalty for killing a bus stop? :? :? :?

So Papa D. now you can not blame me anymore for being slightly off topic. Just for your files, George Bernard Shaw always wanted to have a Merc but was a regular bus rider. So maybe we were not that much off topic? :twisted:
pachangamac042

Postby stilljustbrowsing on Mon Apr 20, 2009 6:44 pm

All has been corrected now, during the "riots" last week, at least 20 buses were burned, so there won't be so many "bus stops" for a while! :lol: :twisted: :cheers:
stilljustbrowsing

Postby avi on Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:40 am

----"just like in America. If you are rich or famous enough then anything is possible."---

Victor, you cannot possibly be serious in this comparison between the Thai and American judicial systems.

In cases of motor vehicle negligence there is no 'negotiation' in the states and law/sentencing is adhered to quite uniformly, particularly when it is a matter of involuntary manslaughter. You can be sure that this individual would be in jail for several years (most likely more than 10 as an initial sentence) in the states no matter what family he was from.

while it is true that the American judicial system needs some adjustments in areas such as white collar crime... please refrain from letting your frustration with specific American policies inform your overall opinion...especially if you so choose to propagate such ill informed opinions on a public message board such as this

Avi the American
avi

Postby villager on Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:08 am

avi wrote:----"just like in America. If you are rich or famous enough then anything is possible."---

Victor, you cannot possibly be serious in this comparison between the Thai and American judicial systems.

In cases of motor vehicle negligence there is no 'negotiation' in the states and law/sentencing is adhered to quite uniformly, particularly when it is a matter of involuntary manslaughter. You can be sure that this individual would be in jail for several years (most likely more than 10 as an initial sentence) in the states no matter what family he was from.

while it is true that the American judicial system needs some adjustments in areas such as white collar crime... please refrain from letting your frustration with specific American policies inform your overall opinion...especially if you so choose to propagate such ill informed opinions on a public message board such as this

Avi the American

Hey AVI,quite right ,many people may have forgot that 2 newspaper reporters brought about the resignation of one of the most powerful men in the world in America , something like this here in Thailand would be a total impossibility, even for an MP never mind the PM, here a free press is just a myth.
villager

Postby Just-1-Voice2 on Sun May 17, 2009 10:19 pm

To stick with the topic, I remember reading somewhere about a month after he got out on bail, that in another one of his "temper tantrums" he rammed his Merc into the side of a bus. Not just once, but twice. There was only a short article about it that didn't stay in the news too long. As they say, "Money talks and B.S. walks."

But I agree that this guy probably won't spend more than 6 months in some "country club" prison somewhere and then be back on the streets to endanger some more people. It's just unfortunate that more people will, in all likelihood, die because of this \\\ /////.
Just-1-Voice2

PreviousNext

Return to Thai news stories