How will you ever know?

Re: How will you ever know?

Postby JensThai on Fri May 29, 2009 4:07 am

Before you get deebly involved with a thai girl you have check if she is merried with a thai man. Most girls over the age of 20 has signed a contract already(tambien som rot) You can check at the Ampur where she is registrated. A copy of her id card will help you in this case. In case she has got a contract with a thai man DROP her. The best you can do is to find a girl with no parents, no brothers and sisters and if she never been merried before and with no children you have a chance. Otherwise you will be their ATM for the rest of your relationship with her......Love in Thailand only exist between mother and daugther.....Good luck
JensThai

Postby Ian on Fri May 29, 2009 5:13 pm

propaganda wrote:
JensThai wrote:Before you get deebly involved with a thai girl you have check if she is merried with a thai man. Most girls over the age of 20 has signed a contract already(tambien som rot) You can check at the Ampur where she is registrated. A copy of her id card will help you in this case. In case she has got a contract with a thai man DROP her. The best you can do is to find a girl with no parents, no brothers and sisters and if she never been merried before and with no children you have a chance. Otherwise you will be their ATM for the rest of your relationship with her......Love in Thailand only exist between mother and daugther.....Good luck

Here's a little known fact and a well kept secret. :idea:
There is a laser machine at all entry points into Thailand that etches ATM onto every farang's forehead as he passes through.
You cannot see it when you look in a mirror and no farang can see it on another farang. :!:
However ALL Thai women can see this etching quite clearly. :lol:

Since they started charging 150 Baht I no longer use ATM's I go straight to the cow's teat when I want money now (the bank). ;)
Ian

Postby Ian on Sat May 30, 2009 7:27 pm

Noaksy wrote:FYI, GSB does not charge the 150B foreign ATM card fee.

Apparently all banks currently not charging will do so from July.
Ian

Re: RE: How will you know if your marriage to your beautiful Tha

Postby so-cal on Sun Aug 02, 2009 9:29 am

Robert wrote:Eppy

How will you know??? Time…… Time will weed out the profit takers..
I am sorry to hear of this happening to you. I think it is best to assume that 99.999% of Thai/farang marriages are marriages of convenience.
There are a few on this board, Colin, AD, and others who continuously try and warn the unsuspecting but unfortunately most of the time it goes unheard because “my girl is different” than all the others. In my case…my girl was truly different than all the other bargirls….. she really loved me. (what a fool I was!).
But even though she loved me I got a prenuptial agreement just in case… I protected myswelf in other ways...just in case.
A few years later (a few months ago) I realized that my girl “was NOT different” and in fact was no different than all the Stickman stories, Money Number One books, etc. But fortunately I protected myself. She is back in Thailand now. I had her visa revoked. It is quite likely she will never get a visa again for the US and possible for the other Western countries. I came out of it wiser, bitter, but still financially intact.
I don’t think I or any of the other posters are going to stop someone from getting married. But, you should at least protect yourself....…just in case.
Good Luck to you..

How much older were you ? be honest please. The reason I ask is because if you were even close to her league then how does it benefit her to leave you ? Do you really think she wants to be single for the rest of her life ?
so-cal

Previous

Return to Getting married and divorced in Thailand - what's required