Malaysia Muslim get marru in Thailand

Malaysian Muslims - Getting Married In Thailand

Postby Maria on Wed Apr 09, 2003 1:26 am

As we know, in Malaysian Shariah Law, it's not easy to get marry without permission with parents or qualified member in family . But when we think wisely, It's not wrong to get marry in Thailand. It's legal in Islam but illegal for Malaysia Law.

They go there to get marry because of certain reasons such as the parents do not agree, can't get the permission from the first wife etc.

But if we look at Islam side.
Better get marry secretly rather than do an illegal sexual relation.

Butin Thailand where is the suitable place for Muslim to get married?. How to avoid from other people from taking advantage in this situation?
Maria

RE: Malaysia Muslim get marru in Thailand

Postby Maria on Mon Oct 20, 2003 9:19 am

To whom it may concern pls provide me further details as per the above subject ..

I would like to get married in Thailand and having problems with my family over here in KL, I am a muslim lady and I need help to get married in Thailand, pls revert back to me asap as to how can this be done ...
Maria

RE: RE: Malaysia Muslim get marru in Thailand

Postby Rooster on Wed Oct 22, 2003 10:41 am

Is it important for you to get marry in an Islamic wedding? If it is not..., then you can just come to Thailand to obtain legal Thai marriage certificate. If you are planning to stay at a fine hotel, the hotel manager can help you arrange and provide you with information and assistances.
Rooster

Postby hadi on Fri Dec 05, 2003 9:40 am

dear sir,
i'm malaysian. can you please tell me the fine hotel to stay for marriage purpose in thailand.
thank you.
hadi

Postby Rooster on Mon Dec 08, 2003 2:52 pm

Any quality hotels in Thailand would have this services. You can click one of hotel link in Thailand at the home page in Bangkok Post. You can just simply e-mail or call them about their services.
Rooster

Postby just married on Sun Mar 13, 2005 6:46 pm

You can go to any mosques in Thailand to get married and the mosque will provide you with a marriage certificate. It's very straightforward. They can married you on the day but you can only collect the marriage certificate the next day. Both the bride and the groom have to provide two passport sized photographs each. There's a mosque close to Sofitel Silom Hotel, Bangkok.
just married

Postby Zack on Wed Mar 30, 2005 9:44 pm

Get marry in Sadao. The best
Zack

Malaysia Muslim get marru in Thailand

Postby BiCuT on Thu May 05, 2005 8:03 pm

dear sir/madam
hello...i'm totally agree with Maria...it is true that instead of having illegal sexual relation..the muslim had better to get married secretly...although it is against our culture but the shariah rule still provide us the right path of life..it shows the simplicity of islamic life...

thus could you please help me...i'm muslim and would like know how to get married in thailand...some suggest that it is better to get married in mosque close to Sofitel Silom Hotel, Bangkok..the suggestion is verry helpfull..it shows that there is still a way to get married some how....but in my side..bangkok is way to far from Bukit kayu hitam in kedah...

hence i really want to know about the islamic mariage procedure in sadao..because sadao is close to our country...it helps to reduce the cost to go there;-)and Zack,it is an honour for me to thank u if u can give me the call number of the person or the KADI in charge in this event(mariage)...so that i can make a confirmation with the kadi before i go over there...and last but not least...can u estimate how much money do i need to bring along during the mariage process?

eventually,all your cooperation is highly appreciated...may allah bless all of people who help others from being the wrongdoer..thank u..
BiCuT

RE: Malaysia Muslim get marru in Thailand

Postby Ahmed on Mon May 09, 2005 1:45 pm

Can you advise if it is possible to find a second wife in Thailand and if there are any mosques or agencies offering such services. I am a muslim who only believes in the Islamic manner of satisfying oneself rather than resort to having a mistress without any responsibility
Ahmed

Postby hard_core on Tue Sep 06, 2005 10:01 am

First of all I like to thanks this forum because of your information I successful getting marriage at Bangkok on 3rd Sept 2005 at 1300hr (Bangkok time). At Bangkok I stay at NARAI Hotel at Silom Street. Those out there who wanted to get marriage at Bangkok you can email me and I will try to guide or advice you on how to get marriage there. Anyway I only can answer your question in BAHASA MELAYU because my English is not so GOOD.
hard_core

Next

Return to Getting married and divorced in Thailand - what's required