First Trip in Thai

Tourist visiting Bangkok_December 2011

Postby mikec on Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:36 pm

We will visit Bangkok December 21-24 and then continue to Krabi. We are tourists with a good budget and 60+ years old.

We would appreciate advice on where to stay and what to see in view of the recent flooding and our limited time.

Thank you.
mikec

Re: Tourist visiting Bangkok_December 2011

Postby bobbyd on Mon Nov 28, 2011 2:06 pm

by mikec on Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:36 pm
We will visit Bangkok December 21-24 and then continue to Krabi. We are tourists with a good budget and 60+ years old.

We would appreciate advice on where to stay and what to see in view of the recent flooding and our limited time.

Thank you.

I would suggest picking a place to stay via the internet, where you can decide what’s right for your budget. Perhaps pick a place with convenient access to the capital's Skytrain and underground transport systems as well.

Most likely, all the tourist sites will be up and running on the dates you mentioned. Again perhaps an internet search would tell you what is and is not open.
bobbyd

Postby bangbang on Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:59 am

I agree, the internet tends to be a very reliable source when it comes to things like this. Should be easy to spot a place you like and reviews about it.
bangbang

Postby adhira on Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:53 pm

Ya Internet search is the best search where you can get all the information but I think Bangkok nicest weather is in between Nov-Feb. Most tourists head to Bangkok from November to late March. Bangkok is a wallet-friendly destination thanks to Thailand’s favorable exchange rate and cheap living costs.
adhira

Postby levi35 on Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:53 pm

By far the perfect a chance to go to Thailand is Dec but of course everything expenses dual then. But if cash is not an item then aim for December/January. It's almost bearable those several weeks. Up northern it even gets quite awesome.
levi35

Re: Tourist visiting Bangkok December

Postby Dashi321 on Wed Dec 24, 2014 1:34 pm

Thailand is a nice country for travelers.Bangkok is the capital city of this country. I visited there last year with my family. During the tour we explore a lot of attractions there like as; National Museum, Bangkok National Museum, Jim Thompson House, and Erawan Museum National Museum of Roy that are all really applicable due to their interesting collections. Tourist comes here to enjoy the history of Thailand. I really enjoy visiting this nice country.

According to my experience December to February is the best time to visit in Bangkok. I am a tourist and mostly visit there during this time period. Bangkok is the most populous city and favorite destination in Thai. It offers to a lot of historical and natural places. Here I am going to share a few names of my favorite places in Bangkok:
Grand Palace
Lumphini Park
Jim Thompson House

At this time I am going to share top 5 star hotel in Bangkok. The locations, foods, staffs and rooms are awesome and well decorated. If someone go there So I want to suggest you will stay in of these hotels. I am sure you will like them a lot. The names of 5 star hotels are:
1- The Okura Prestige Bangkok
2- Siam Kempinski Hotel Bangkok
3- Hansar Bangkok Hotel
4- Shangri-La Hotel Bangkok
5- Renaissance Bangkok Hotel
Dashi321

Return to Thai airports, trains, buses, public transport