School computers

School computers

Postby bluebottle on Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:36 am

All seems very quiet on this subject are we to assume that no news is good news. That all those using the computers are trained , that they have overcome the short battery life and all class rooms have the facility to charge them.Are the children still as motivated as we were made to believe originally. If a product fails or gets damaged are they being replaced.Have the computers now been installed with parental control[teacher]to stop access to bad sites.And the most important have the students learned more by using the computers than they would have done previously.
bluebottle

Re: School computers

Postby apachepat on Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:36 am

sorry to disappoint you but as far as i know the school computer initivate is being rolled out successfully and any teething problems [which any programme of this size will have ] are being sorted out quickly and everything is running smoothly. It's great to see a government that puts the education of the children to the top of their agenda and actually gets on with doing something not like the puppet crew who just kept talking and doing nothing, but then the rich Dems never have done anything for the general thai population, just look after their own interests and keep the funds flowing towards themselves.
apachepat

Postby bluebottle on Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:46 pm

Great I am glad,if is so why are we not told the good news.The last news in this paper was that they had not sufficient electrical points in the class rooms to charge the computers That alone said there was a lack of planning.You must admit it left the whole thing unclear.Thank you.
bluebottle

Postby Skufty on Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:17 am

I got a few typos in there, but I am sure you got the drift. Going a step further. Kids have no business with a cell phone either. There is no reason for it. It seems like the phone companies will sell a cell phone to a 6 month old baby as long as the money trail works out ok.
Skufty

Return to Thai news stories