help on finding a good thai wife

help on finding a good thai wife

Postby ken on Sat Dec 01, 2007 5:37 am

i reacently joind an agency to find a wife in thailand has anyone got advise to give ?
ken

RE: help on finding a good thai wife

Postby colin howard on Mon Dec 03, 2007 11:58 am

hi ken , first of all do not pay a large fee to an agency when you don,t have to pay one satang , thailand is full of really down to earth ladys who are looking for a good life with a down to earth farang , i think the best way of going about things is to speak to farangs who live here and have some knowledge of the best way to approach how you go about it , regards , colin .
colin howard

Postby AD on Mon Dec 03, 2007 4:50 pm

Ken, my advice to you is to get in touch with Colin privately, he lives in ISAAN and can give you all the advice and help that you need without being 'ripped off' by a marriage agency. His wife Yao is a very smart lady where character is concerned and i am sure knows plenty of Thai ladies who would love to meet with a genuine falang man.
AD

RE: RE: help on finding a good thai wife

Postby maurizio on Tue Dec 04, 2007 11:40 am

up with "charlie cheap marriage agency" ! good luck,mau
maurizio

Postby thai wife on Sun Jan 06, 2008 2:31 am

You have to be kidding.Go their NO Need to pay a service.
My advice would be do your self a favor and find a sweet Thai girl on your own. I would suggest NOT in a Bar or club and even Id stay clear of internet. Go to any village(ban) and meet a few locals and you maybe be shocked how many good sweet Thai ladys are around . Dont rush into this. Use common caution. Even some Thais are not all ways on the level. Do your home work some of these sweet things have limited education which may hinder the future, some marry for money some just top escape Thailand..But theirs many whom look for love also. Study different cultures also maybe youll find your honey in Laos or some other asian country.My seld I like them all so picking one could be difficult and not to mention Im married to a good one but met her here in my home town usa. Thats a option also theirs many many Thai woman around the world not married and one may even be near you .
thai wife

Return to Getting married and divorced in Thailand - what's required