Why do most farangs search for their wife from Pattaya?

Why do most farangs search for their wife from Pattaya?

Postby Nice girl on Sun Jan 20, 2008 5:10 pm

I wonder so much as I follow this web for a few days. and I notice mostly they post about how bad of thai woman. I understand as when they scam by thai woman. but no body force them to that situations( i MEAN pattaya , bars or other place as similar as pattaya ) and found love there and got bad stories .
for my openion I just think if I be a man I will understand a girls from bar they work there to make money so I have to becareful if I start to trust as what they said to me , not just decide to marry agirl from bar in a few days or few weeks , and post sad stories as how bad of thai woman
I like thai woman so kind and nice( lots nice thai girls in countryside) and i wished who still looking for thai gf or thai wife pls dont just looking from bar at pattaya if you still search your wife from there so dont be upset and angry if something bad happen with you because you really know they work in bar ( that mean just for money not for love)
I'm thai girl and proud as how nice of thai woman and i love thailand
good luck for all
Nice girl

RE: why most farangs search theirs wife from pattaya?

Postby AD on Mon Jan 21, 2008 5:16 pm

Nice girl 20th.
I agree with what you say. Any man who looks for wife in a bar is really not very smart. However many men meet good Thai ladies in bars, just because they work in bar does not make them all bad. Some have proved to be very good loving faithful and loyal wives.
I admire and respect your thoughts and wish you all the best of good fortune.
AD

RE: RE: why most farangs search theirs wife from pattaya?

Postby Enigma Valdez on Sun Jan 27, 2008 3:21 pm

Seriously, if you want to find a nice Thai woman try the bookstores or get a job at university. Chances are better than visiting a bar.

I wouldn't even go to a bar to find a western woman much less an Asian one.
Enigma Valdez

Postby Juan on Wed Jan 30, 2008 4:38 am

Hi Enigma Valdez,

Life too often is a paradox. You never really know where you will find good or bad.

I can honestly tell you that I have found the warmest and nicest people in very bad places and quite horrible individuals in supposedly nice places. So, I am not so sure about what you said.

That girl that is working at the bar is doing that for two powerful reasons. The first one, because she wasn’t lucky enough to be born into a well off family who could give her an education. The second and most important, to make money so that she can help the family back home.

So what would you do if you came from a poor background and your family was starving? I know what I would do, I would be bonking ten men a day if I have to!

In my opinion those girls show big loyalty and determination to do what they do and I have the biggest respect and admiration for then. Too easy to judge when you don’t have to face the harsh realities of people who live in abject poverty.

Best regards
Juan
Juan

Postby robin on Wed Jan 30, 2008 9:28 am

Juan,
All you say is true however, when looking for a wife the qualifications might be a little different.
Enigma Valdez did offer a couple of good suggestions although it is also possible to find a bar girl in a book shop or at university.
robin

Postby colin howard on Wed Jan 30, 2008 3:58 pm

as usual when writing on this subject AD , bang on the money , i like you know the reason why the majority of thai ladys work the bar , and who are we or anyone else for matter of fact , to condemn anyone for following the basic rule of survival , of course we know different don,t we , and this knowledge only comes from looking at ALL people with an unbiased mind , colin .
colin howard

Postby Rooster on Thu Jan 31, 2008 12:15 am

Juan. I would second your view. You have obviously experienced from all sides. Today, urban Thai men are visiting brothels for a season; the local slang is like this "short stop to gassing-up." Since their wives have became internationalized and their sexual relationship dried up for whatever reasons. These women,exclude labyboys, came from diverse backgrounds with experiences and understood these men. Thai working girls are passionate and understanding due to their life experiences... they give real emotions and warms unlike those working girls in EU or elsewhere. Foreign girls came to work in Thailand and in tourist areas as novelties and exotics, but they are not competitors to Thai working girls. Lot of young working girls are not actually working, but they are out to look for foreign husbands. From all of my years of experiences, the line is so gray that there is no rule as guideline. So I am not surprise why some locals and foreigners married working girls. I would have ..., but most of my experiences with these girls are with non-Asians. I think that men should treat women as their girlfriends and not as prostitutes in Thailand, because Thai women do not like to be refer as prostitutes or bar girls. Bar girls are simply girl who are working at bars and not brothels. Even, those girls who are working at Chinese-brothels like to refer themselves as professional massagers. Oh, Valdez. College girls are notorious about having sugar-daddies. So I think you are her sugar-daddy or one of her sugar-daddies.
Rooster

Postby Juan on Sun Feb 03, 2008 5:22 pm

Robin Jan 30

Hi Robin, thanks for your post. I don’t really think anybody enters a bar looking for a wife, but it can happen that unexpectedly you could find the right person for you.

The fact that a young lady is at university or working in a bookstore doesn’t necessarily gives her better qualifications or makes her a better person than the girl working at the bar.

I tend to think that girls use to the hard life and difficulties are much more warmth, humble and appreciative than young ladies coming from well off families.

As you have notice the way that many people refer to bar working girls is subtly or even openly pejorative and just cross my mind it won’t do then any harm to kindly be invited to show a bit of respect and be less prejudice.

Best regards
Juan
Juan

Postby robin on Mon Feb 04, 2008 1:57 pm

Juan,
You are right, most people probably don't go to university or book stores looking for a wife/husband either, just be nice, smile and good things will follow.
robin

Re: RE: RE: why most farangs search theirs wife from pattaya?

Postby Martinus on Fri Oct 17, 2008 1:18 pm

Pattaya has the cheapest in the widest range...of h :shock: kers that is and 2 or 3 genuine ladies that the guys on this forum found....
Why do people go to a shopping mall the shop or to a cardealer for a car??? same same, not different
Martinus

Next

Return to Getting married and divorced in Thailand - what's required