Some comments from typical Thai lady.

RE: RE: Some comments from typical Thai lady.

Postby AD on Mon Feb 11, 2008 7:10 pm

Thai lady 10th ..............I am sincerely sorry, and feel ashamed at the behavour of some farang men i have seen in Thailand. Please believe me when i say that we are not all like them.
AD

Postby Rooster on Tue Feb 12, 2008 12:44 am

TL. Who said that these foreign men are uneducated? It is their attitudes toward Thai women and not their education. There are also their cultures in some of their countries. Many of these young foreign men are college students on their school breaks or sabbaticals. As long as Thailand is continuing open border to any foreigners from any certain developed countries or developing countries. These people will continue to bring in their subcultural pollutions into Thailand and leave Thailand with their social baggages including social and genetic diseases. These foreigners can shacked up and married up in Thailand while it is socially impossible for Thai men with the same or similar qualities to do so except for their races. It is up to Thai women now how their futures will be since Thai men are very much on the backseats. I lived about 4/5 of my life in foreign countries, but I decided to come to Thailand for wives. There are good reasons for what I have done, because one of this reason is that I wanted to maintain my cultural identity for my children plus I did not want to ask them to conform to my culture and or religion. It is very much contradictories to foreigners who came come to Siam and Thailand or some who decided to stay for whatever reasons other than colonialism. As you mentioned, they can not get what they wished in their own countries or left permanently without their women on boards. When the Slovic and other eastern EU women started to arrive at the redlight districts in the '90, I thought it was a new welcoming change for new mixes.
Rooster

Postby colin howard on Tue Feb 12, 2008 11:40 am

hi AD, very noble of you to apologize for the "bad apples" but in every walk of society and race both male and female this sort of thing persists, but from my personnel viewpoint the vast majority of farangs who take up with a thai lady on a permanent basis improve the lady's lifestyle beyond recognition, as no doubt you are aware , regards , colin .
colin howard

Postby colin howard on Tue Feb 12, 2008 11:49 am

rooster , lost the plot again have we?so all the hundreds of thousands of thai,s who leave thailand forever to seek fame and fortune in other country's round the world and are allowed to buy land and property , by your yardstick you would call this an act of colonialism of other countrys by thai,s am i correct?, you just can,t have it both ways can you?, colin .
colin howard

Postby Hans Marheim on Wed Feb 13, 2008 12:49 am

Rooster,

You are right, and you are wrong. Mostly you are wrong.

Best regards, hans
Hans Marheim

Postby Hans Marheim on Wed Feb 13, 2008 1:31 am

Dear Thai Lady,

I think this might have something to do with the official Thai policy towards foreigners. Instead of inviting productive and serious farangs to a permanent stay in Thailand, the various Thai governments wants to exclude foreigners’ from settling and instead encouraging mass tourism, marketing Thailand as a party zone for party animals.

Hence you get lots of brainless farangs desperately looking for a fast party with a strict time limit to get “lucky”. Many behave like animals.

I think this is a matter of Thai politicians looking to twist fast money out of farangs pockets without taking any obligations for letting “colonialists” stay in the Kingdom on a more fair and committing basis. As a business man I can honestly tell you there is no such thing as fast money.

This is a Thai/Japanese tradition; If foreigners have something Thailand needs/wants; buy it, copy it, steal it or take it and send the farangs out afterwards. ASAP.

I totally disagree with AD in his reply to you.

Thailand has invited white trash en masse just in order to rip them off as fast as possible instead of inviting “white gold” to stay and contribute to Thai society over a long period of time. What you have asked for you has got. I have seen it with my own eyes. I do not understand what there is to complain about.

If you want to see a change in this, like I do, you should talk about it with some Thai politicians. I MHO you should find out what you want in Thailand.
1) Fast money and bad behavior from ignorant tourists
2) No money but keeping the streets around Nana clean of white trash
3) Good farangs and lots but slow money
OR;
4) No farangs and No money from farangs

I know you Thais want to have fast money, good behavior and no farangs permanently staying at same time, but I am afraid that is impossible. You must take a pick.

Best regards, Hans
Hans Marheim

Postby Aussie John on Wed Feb 13, 2008 2:43 am

Hi Rooster.
Hold up a minute.
Prostitution is technically illegal in Thailand.
The real sub-culture which sees over 200,000 prostitutes working in the kingdom is flourishing under the knowing eye of the government, who have done very little to curb it's ongoing lucuritive tourist dollar.
That certain westerners are attracted to this form of entertainment is also common knowledge to those that govern the kingdom.
That the Ministry of Culture wishes to enforce curfews on Thai youth on days like Valentines is a massive contradiction as in almost all provinces of Thailand prostitution services more Thai males than westerners.
If Thailand is seeking a better quality tourist might I say the Ministry of Culture have a serious look at the very true nature of prostitution in the kingdom. To keep blaming foriegners for it's ever growing demand is an ignorant belief, as you above all people know the history of the kingdom, knowing too well that the underclasses, especially women have worked in this industry for centuries.
It was the American GIS that changed it's face, but now it's up to the Soverign nation of Thailand to regulate it.
Chai mai.
Aussie John

Postby AD on Wed Feb 13, 2008 6:19 am

Colin, i am not apologizing for 'bad apples' just feeling empathy for the Thai lady who is feeling humiliated by them. Apologize !! i would rather give them a kick in the ass.
AD

Postby AD on Wed Feb 13, 2008 6:23 am

Colin 12th ..........Did you notice how Rooster goes to Thailand for "WIVES".....To a westerner that does not show all that much respect for women.
What does he do, try em and chuck em ?
AD

Postby COLIN HOWARD on Wed Feb 13, 2008 10:20 am

hi john , roosters posts follow a very familiar pattern , he never passes up a chance to hammer the foreigner , you only have to look at his latest rantings to see he has a real psychological mind warp as far as farangs go , regards , colin .
COLIN HOWARD

PreviousNext

Return to Getting married and divorced in Thailand - what's required