Just to express my feeling.

Just to express my feeling.

Postby PS on Tue Feb 12, 2008 1:50 pm

Dear All,

I have read many interesting topics here. Mostly, were written about Thai women. Some have bad experience with bar girls, but saying in the big picture as Thai women. Those who have been suffered from bar girls questioned why do bad stories hit them and blamed their ex. I, as a not-bar girl would like to say that there is always a cause and affect.
It depends on what you choose for yourself. I used to have FARANG boyfriend before. He said i am the best woman in Thailand he ever met. Finally, we broke up and he got another girl from the bar. I didn't blame him because that was his decision and may be i am not good enough for him. One day he came to talk to me saying...he isn't sure if his new girlfriend has another guy... and started to blame her in front of me. In this case, was he being forced to get in relationship with that bar girl? Its all about that is what he choose for himself. for those who have been suffered from bar girls and blaming them, please think back what was the reason that you build up relationship with her. Also, Farangs have chances to get a normal girls who don't work in the bar, right? Im not saying who is right or wrong here, but as I said there is alwasy a cause and affect. When you choose bar girl you have to accept her job and of course many other men around her. Thats the cause and affect that u should acept. Many Farangs, are too scared to get the girls who have good job and I don't know why........
PS

RE: Just to express my feeling.

Postby Hans Marheim on Wed Feb 13, 2008 12:38 am

Hi PS;

Farangs or any Thai men going for bar-girls should accept the girls have a job to do. They have no right to feel cheated if the girl has other men around her.

I also completely agree with the rest of your post. There are 30 million Thai ladies in Thailand in various ages. Why not try to get acquainted with normal ladies?

PS; I am afraid Thai men and Farang men are basically the same, just as Thai ladies and any other lady in this world are basically the same. If you pick up someone in a bar it is because you are a bar-girl or a bar boy. You will most probably get the wrong kind. Never mind if it happens in Europe or Thailand. The result will inevitably usually be the same.

As you write; cause and effect…

I guess many farangs get into Thailand on a 30 day tourist visa ad take the first and the best girl, just making problems for both parties. Better if people spent a little time for the right man or woman.

However PS, I have heard about several good and lasting relationships amongst Bar girls and farang tourists.

What concerns your ex-(farang) boyfriend I think he got what he deserved.

Best regards, Hans
Hans Marheim

Postby AD on Wed Feb 13, 2008 6:15 am

PS .............Because its very difficult to approach any Thai girl who does not work in a bar, whereas bar girls are easy to speak with.
AD

RE: RE: Just to express my feeling.

Postby PS on Wed Feb 13, 2008 12:35 pm

Then if its easy to get to know bar girls, that means every men thinks the same and many are approching to the same easy thing, just like a midnight sale at the departmentstore, everybody wants the discount. Simple example...when you buy 199 bag and Louis Vitton 15,000 which bag is easy to give away? Its normal. And to me, I think sometime we have to say that things that are easy to get, easy to give away too.
PS

Postby alfred on Wed Feb 13, 2008 5:53 pm

Of course you know why. The proper Thai women are far from friendly. I have read many posts here from middle class Thai women who complain that they are ignored, but I see that they aren't even close to being approachable. If anyone wants to be noticed they have to be open and friendly. Cultural norms aren't a good defense. The farangs who visit Thailand will respond to any women who are friendly and inviting towards them just like anywhere else in the world. Be realistic about farang tourists following Thai cultural norms. They won't do it because they may not have the time, or it may be so foreign to their experience that it makes them uncomfortable. I live in America, and every woman I dated was overtly friendly toward me. It's a degree of comfort that makes us attracted to each other.
alfred

Postby Hans Marheim on Thu Feb 14, 2008 1:29 am

Hi PS,

You seem to be clever, and more important; I think you are right.

Best regards, Hans
Hans Marheim

Postby AD on Thu Feb 14, 2008 6:00 am

PS 13th ........I said "easy to speak with" that is not the same as "easy to get to know"
AD

Postby PS on Thu Feb 14, 2008 10:07 am

Dear Mr. Alfred,

My point of writing here is to give my point of view to those farangs who had bad expereince with bar girls and started complaing those girls. I also mentioned that there is always cause and effect..people get what they choose. Moreover, when you say middle class girls are not close to being approchable, have you ever tried to approch them in your real life? and Is bar the only place friendly women sit? You can actually find many friendly girls outside, coffee shop, supermarket, park, or even in nice restaurant.

To Mr. AD,

When you said bar girls are easy to get to know, what criteria you used to judge that they are easy to get to know than not-a bar girl?
PS

Postby PS on Thu Feb 14, 2008 10:14 am

First of all, sory for missing your word... easy to speak with. I think its a matter for common interest when people start conversation. Its not a matter of bar girl or not a bar girl. Supose... you are interestig in Stocks Market, would you think that its easier to speak with bar girl? I didn;t say your point is wrong as you may have common intrest with them.
PS

Postby AD on Thu Feb 14, 2008 5:59 pm

PS 14th ...................for 'common interest' read EMPATHY !
AD

Next

Return to Getting married and divorced in Thailand - what's required