Muslim Prayer Room

RE: RE: Sorry ...

Postby Hailer on Fri Nov 24, 2006 7:56 am

davenanjing,

So that means you dont want to respect Islam as religion. You are anti Islam & muslim. It up to you. That is is your point. So go ahead with your wish. But this will not makes you happy forever and does not solve any problem but worsen the current situation.
Hailer

Postby dave nanjing on Sat Nov 25, 2006 10:03 am

Why should I respect a religion that wants to destroy me? Oh, and is total rubbish into the bargain. Have you READ the koran?
dave nanjing

Postby Rooster on Wed Nov 29, 2006 12:18 pm

HAVE YOU EVER HEARD THAT IT IS HARD FOR MUSLIMS TO FIND THEIR PARTICULAR KIND OF FOODS AND PRAY AREAS IN THAILAND? ANYWAY, THAILAND ALREADY HAVE ENOUGH SOCIAL PROBLEMS FROM OTHER TYPE OF TOURISTS. WE DO NOT NEED MORE SOCIAL PROBLEMS FROM MUSLIM-SEX TOURISTS. MUSLIM-SEX TOURISTS WOULD PREFER TO GO TO MALAYSIA AND INDONESIA FOR THE RELIGIOUSLY APPROVED SEXUAL ENCOUNTERS WITH THE CONVERTED NATIVE MUSLIMS. HAVE YOU EVER HEARD OF TIER PRICING? MUSLIMS SHOULD BE CHARGE TWICE FOR THE AIRPORT TAXES IF THEY WISH TO HAVE EXCLUSIVE PRAY ROOM AVAILABLE FOR THEM.
Rooster

Postby hailer on Wed Nov 29, 2006 4:08 pm

dave nanjing,

So what, have you read the entire Quran?. Well...you are just read it blindly and compare with today‘s reality, but you never study it. And you actually put your self in the same group in Islamic extremist who read the Quran then make direct translation without get proper advice from the right people. You are trying to compare with your Bible that has many versions, and remains change until today and easily modified by your people. But the verse of Quran never changed until today.

You are also opportunist whose take advantage of the contents in the Quran. Do you think your Bible has very good contents through the of concept of love?. No wonder many priests are gay, and many cases that they are child abuse with sex.

Did you know why each of verses (wahyu) in the Quran were sent to people? The wahyu were sent due to specific episode in the history of the past. You are simply question to normal muslim on the streets whose do not have proper education. Even me have no proper higher education in islam, and that why many muslim reluctant to answer such your question because they do not know how to answer. The study of islam is so extensive and a big thing. Only those people with proper education with Master degree of PHD’s is the right person to answer.

You say islam will destroy you, and that is why you will not respect islam. I agree with you, and islam will destroy you because of:

1. Despite islam has bad reputation, but Islam is the fasting growing religion in the world. Many people from other religion have converted to muslim not because there are forced or asked by musim, but because they themselves want to.

2. While catholic Christians were trying to convert other religion to Christianity in many ways, but muslims today never do that way. In fact muslim will not invite or ask other religion to convert to islam. If they want to convert to islam, let them find their own way.

So keep reading the Quran Mr. dave nanjing.
hailer

Postby Hailer on Thu Nov 30, 2006 11:17 am

Rooster,

Agree with you, and I know its hard to get muslims food in Thailand. There are muslim visit Thailand for sex, just like American and European too, that means there just like other people who probably consume food that they suppose to take, and probably never perform prayer too. This kind of muslim tourist and just like other individual tourist, will not spend much for shopping but spending more on cheap entertainment. I am not interested to discuss about these kind of tourits.
But in my opinion, the reason why your airport authority provide prayer room is to attract more tourists from country which have many muslims, particularly rich middle east nation. Muslim dont mind weather non muslim provide it or not. But if they provide it, it may the advantage to your country. When I say Muslim tourists, it refers to muslim tourists that visit the your country for businesses, shopping and fascinated to wonderful culture of your country and willing to spend. Rich Arabs tourist spend 10 times higher that European tourists, and normally in group, like family member, friend etc.
Korea is now aggressively promoting their country to muslim world. Their tourism product brochures showing the best place for muslim to visit, places where easily can get halal food, location of Mosque etc. Korea will be competing China to attract tourist from muslim country. China already get attention from muslim country, because muslims easily can find halal food because there are already many muslim Chinese in the mainland.
In Malaysia, the airport authority is trying to attract Chinese, Japanese and Arab tourists. Announcement using PA system will be in third foreign language, depends on visiting season. From July to Septmember, announcement will be in Arabic language. For other season, it will be Mandarin. The guidesign in the airport also include Japanese and Chinese instead of English and Malay. All these are just marketing efforts. No extra airport taxes required from Arabs, Chinese and Japanese tourist. If you want to charge airport taxes to muslim for prayer room, then just go ahead. Let me teach you the best efficient way to collect money for usage of prayer room, is by collecting the coins at the door of prayer room. Just like collecting coins for toilet usage. Perhaps no muslim will ever use it.
Thailand will be loosing the status as main tourism country in Asia to China, Korea, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, India, and now Vietnam.
Hailer

Postby davenanjing on Thu Nov 30, 2006 9:50 pm

Hi Hailer
first of all, you make a presumption about me. I am certainly not a christian, but an atheist engineer. I think it is very funny that the islamics say that the book is "perfect and not a siongle comma can be added", when in fact, it is impossible that it was written by a logical brain, never mind god. It makes no sense and is incoherent, just like the bible. (This is of course a common trait of religion). It is now time that the religious forces trying to turn the tide of reason back were defeated by reason and logic, not to mention just simple human kindness. When I see videos of all the horrors being done in the world in the cause of bloody religion (I mean bloody in the true sense of the word) it makes me want to throw up in disgust. In our beloved Thailand, there is ongoing senseless violence for the sake of what??? some maniacs desire to have their own little islamist state. Grow up and think about it! How can any of this be right?
Cheers, and I don't hate you, Dave
davenanjing

Postby Hailer on Fri Dec 01, 2006 5:19 pm

Mr. Rooster,

Let me correct you and let other forumers know about this:

1. There is NO religiously approved sexual encounters with the converted native muslims in Malaysia.
2. There is NO tier pricing in Malaysia.

You are just shooting in the dark Mr. Rooster. You cannot equalize Malaysia with Indonesia. We have different culture value. I heard about this in Indonesia, somewhere at highland area of Java Island. Probably because they are too poor. But what can I say, and pity them too. The Arabs from Syiah group which is allow this kind of practise. Muslim in Malaysia is not Syiah follower. In fact many practises in Shiah group are considered out of true Islamic teaching.

You are really typical Buddist Siamese man. I understand why you so angry and anti muslim. You are really Taksin’s minded. I guest this is due to current crisis in Southern Thailand.

In Southern Thailand, the Islamic separatist is fighting in the name of freedom, and NOT of Islam. And of course, as you are native Buddist Siamese in Thailand, you have to protect your culture identity and nation. These were done by the past Thai government since 400 years ago.

The Thai invaded muslim territory in south from the sultanate kingdom. They killed muslim, they been trying to disintegrate their culture. Why most of muslims, Chinese, or Indian in Thailand using Thai name?. Why muslim cannot use Islamic name? Why Chinese and indian cannot use Chinese or Indian name. So what they have done actually is to hide from view the identity of non thaise.

In modern days, Taksin and gangs stop or slow down the development in south. These worsen by drug syndicate in south. Some politicians also involved in conspiracy with gangster. Then media in Thailand had accused Malaysia in providing training facilities to separatist group. So the real situation in Southern Thailand during Taksin are:

1.Muslim get killed by Thai soldiers.
2.Buddist Thai get killed by separatist and drug gengstar.
3.Soldiers get killed by separatist and drug gengstar.
4.Some individual get killed due to political plot.

But now already late, everything is getting worse due to past history. There will be no peace in the south. The idea of one identity (thai identity) for one nation seems to be fails.
Hailer

Postby Rooster on Sat Dec 02, 2006 1:07 pm

LOOK, THERE ARE SPECIAL ROOMS AT EVERY AIRPORTS IN THE WORLD. THESE ROOMS ARE FOR VIP. THESE VIP PAID MORE FOR THEIR SERVICES AND TICKETS TO USE THESE FACILITIES. I AM ONE OF THESE USERS. AND I EARNED THIS SPECIAL FACILITIES. THE LABEL ON THE DOOR READS "MEMBERS ONLY." IT DOES NOT READ "MUSLIMS ONLY." IT DOES NOT READ "WHITES ONLY." NO, WE DO NOT NEED COIN OPERATING FACILITIES IN AT THAI AIRPORTS. COLLECTIVE TIER SYSTEM IS ENOUGH SINCE THEY ASKING FOR IT. IT WOULD BE FAIR TO NON-USERS OF THESE PRAY ROOM SINCE THAI AIRPORTS COLLECTING AIRPORT TAX BEFORE DEPARTURE. IT IS BETTER TO HAVE LCD PANELS WITH MULTIPLE LANGUAGE FEATURES WITH TOUCH RESPONSE SCREENS. SO ANYONE CAN VISIT THAI AIRPORTS AND GET INFORMATION FROM LCD COMPUTERS. NO NEED TO DEPEND ON TOURIST SEASONS TO MAKE DIFFERENT ANNOUNCEMENTS. COMPUTER IS A WONDERFUL INVENTION. WHAT THAI COMPUTER ENGINEERS NEED TO DO NOW...IS TO INVENT MULTIPLE VOICES AND LANGUAGES RECOGNITION SOFTWARE TO OPERATE EVERY SIGNS AND COMPUTER DISPLACES.
Rooster

Postby Hailer on Mon Dec 04, 2006 7:09 am

Mr. Rooster,

Let me correct your and let other forumers know about this:

1. There is NO religiously approved sexual encounters with the converted native muslims in Malaysia.
2. There is NO tier pricing in Malaysia.

You are just shooting in the dark Mr. Rooster. You cannot equalize Malaysia with Indonesia. We have different culture value. I heard about this in Indonesia, somewhere at highland area of Java Island. Probably because they are too poor. But what can I say, and pity them too. The Arabs from Syiah group which is allow of this kind of practise. Muslim in Malaysia is not Syiah follower. In fact many practises in Shiah group are considered out of true Islamic teaching.

You are really typical Buddist Siamese man. I understand why you so angry and anti muslim. You are really Taksin's minded. I guest this is due to current crisis in Southern Thailand.

In Southern Thailand, the Islamic separatist is fighting in the name of freedom, and NOT Islam. And of course as native Buddist Siamese in Thailand, you have to protect your culture identity and nation. These were done by the past Thai government since 400 years ago.

The Thai invaded muslim territory in south from the sultanate kingdom. They killed muslim, they been trying to disintegrate their culture. Why most of muslims, Chinese, or Indian in Thailand using Thai name?. Why muslim cannot use Islamic name? Why Chinese and indian cannot use Chinese or Indian name. So what they have done actually is to hide from view the identity of non thaise.

In modern days, Taksin and gangs stop or slow down the development in south. These worsen by drug syndicate in south. Some politicians also involved in conspiracy with gangster. Then media in Thailand had accused Malaysia in providing training facilities to separatist group. So the real situation in Southern Thailand during Taksin are:

1. Muslim get killed by Thai soldiers.
2. Buddist Thai get killed by separatist and drug gengstar.
3. Soldiers get killed by separatist and drug gengstar.
4. Some individual get killed due to political plot.

But now already late, everything is getting worse due to past history. There will be no peace in the south. The idea of one identity (thai identity) for one nation seems to be fails.
Hailer

Postby Hailer on Mon Dec 04, 2006 4:53 pm

What is your point here? Are you saying the prayer room in new Bangkok Airport is just like vip room? Actually muslim do not expect such facility. Prayer room is just an empty room. There is no need to be equipped with hi-tech facilities in prayer room. The prayer room is not like vip room. Vip room used for pleasure, drinks, eating, equipped with hi-tech facilities etc. No wonder foreigner visitor complaining about this prayer room and they feel this is a prejudice.

The Vip room is provided not as facilty to attract tourist as marketing efforts, but it is for VIP like you. Many other thing to attract tourists such as children playground, disabled people facilities, washroom, elevator etc. Prayer room is just one of those facilities. So do you think all these facilities should be charged as airport taxes? Of course, airport taxes already taken into account for such these public facilities. You as vip person, is deserved to pay more for the VIP facilities.

If you remove this, I don't mind and I understand because there are so many complaints from westerners (whose some of them are anti-islam) that makes you worry of losing investment in the country. You said Thais people are wonderful, and that is why you don't have to depend on them and afraid of their threats. You may also provide prayer room for Christians, Jews and Bahai too just to make them happy if you too afraid of them. You also may consider the muslim Thais which is second largest religion in Thailand, rather then foreign religions. My point here is that Thais people has the rights to provide this facility, or imposing airport taxes for prayer room, and not the foreigners. In my opinion if the prayer is just a small empty room, it is not appropriate to charge as airport taxes because not all muslims will perform 5 times prayer during long distances journey, and definitely non-muslim only perform prayer at their church and temple. But I dont hate all westerners, because I have many good friends from westeners especially christiants.
Hailer

PreviousNext

Return to Thai airports, trains, buses, public transport