The Concordian High School Scholarship application is open to students:
• entering Grade 10 or 11
• who are native or non-native speakers of English
• obtain required scores on the entrance exams
• Have an excellent academic record as well as a strong commitment to
community service and extracurricular activities.
* Knowledge of Mandarin is not required.
Applicants are required to:
1. Submit the application.
Please click to download the Concordian Scholarship Form
2. Submit academic records from the four preceding school years; the last two
years must have an average grade of B+ or A- in the core subjects
(equivalent to 6 on the MYP grading scale)
3. Submit a self-assessment based on the 10 Hallmarks of the IB learner profile,
through a short written essay
4. Submit a CV/Portfolio detailing the extracurricular activities and community
5. For Grade 10, sit for an Algebra II and an English exam
6. For Grade 11, sit for an Algebra II/Trigonometry/Geometry and an English
7. Concordian has a variety of different tiers of scholarships. Scholarships of
25%, 50%, 75% or 100% of the tuition fees are available, and are based
on the student’s performance.
8. Successful candidates will be called for an interview, during which the
candidate should demonstrate potential for making a positive contribution
to Concordian International School and its community.
University Acceptance List
Please click here to see the full university acceptance list of our alumni or go to