Have you ever wondered why geniuses were born in the same period and then disappeared from the face of the Earth pretty much at the same time?
Leonardo da Vinci, Michelangelo, Raphael and other great minds of the world lived during almost the same period and then left this world around the same time too.
And for another hundred years, the world would have a new group of geniuses emerge.
Sometimes it looks like God wants to send his wise men to help us every once in a while.
What I believe is that genius is "made", not "born".
We can become a genius by working hard and using common sense, not just having a high IQ.
I am certain that being a genius is not an extraordinary phenomenon.
People can train themselves to be intellectual by understanding their own brain.
Our brain actually possesses much more capability and capacity than we think _ far higher functions than those we use doing our jobs and daily chores.
Above all, a true genius must possess a noble heart.
So the path to becoming a genius is not impossible for the faithful mind. Though it might be time consuming and painstaking, the result is rewarding.
Here are six effective ways to become a genius:
- Don't let yourself get angry too frequently. Each wrathful episode induces enormous free radicals and senility hormones.
- Challenge your brain by engaging in different exercises, activities and associate with new people.
- Read a variety of books _ as many as you can.
- Try to study your own mind before exploring others.
- Remember moments of happiness _ a lovely childhood experience or when your first love blossomed. All these memories should be cherished and thought about whenever you're down.
- Practice mindfulness in every action you take. This can help prevent Alzheimer's.
These methods are ways to open the silent part of your brain. That will make you an understanding and efficient person. And you'll be the first to notice this change.
Moreover, you will be more and more pluripotent academically and socially because your brain will work to its full capacity.
Finally, you will find yourself with higher self-esteem. This intellect can be useful to you and others especially in uneasy times. And this can help differentiate a true genius from ordinary people.
Latest stories in this category:
- Jurin wants school closure policy review
- Phongthep says Thai-Filipino exchange teacher deal sealed
- OTEPC grants power to revoke test results
- International education 2013
- Panel sets terms for tablet auction
- Administrators seek pay pledge
- The smell of fear is real and it's contagious, study claims
- International education 2012