Learning English at school
The kids and teachers of Sriwittayapaknam school are back for one more "speak English day" topic, this time on their favourite colours. What's your favourite colour?
What's your favourite colour?
Nong Grace and Nong Tip are back to lead this week's video topic, but the stars are probably the little duo of Nong Nam Wan and Nong Fort.
The term break is here so this is the last video for this term, but I've heard rumours there might be a video during the break as well.
Teacher Alisa in a "colourful" conversation with Nong Nam Wan (left) and Nong Fort.
For last week's video on transportation, click here: http://bit.ly/wTancI
For the first video (food) click here: http://bit.ly/zZcZGl. It includes an explanation of how the videos are produced. To learn more about the outstanding Sriwittayapaknam school, see its website: http://www.swp.in.th/ and its Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/SrinaiSchool
favourite – something you like the best of all similar things ที่ชอบมากที่สุด, ที่โปรดปราน, ของโปรด
duo – two people who work together or do something together สองคน, คู่
rumour – a piece of information, or a story, that people talk about, but that may not be true ข่าวลือ
Latest stories in this category:
- Learning Thai with Post Today (Archive)
- Helping your Child with their Learning: Ten Simple Tips
- Wind storm batters Satreeprasertsin School in Trat
- From teacher to farmer (updated with slideshow)
- Nine-year-old speaking champion
- Storycorps: An endless supply of listening/reading material
- I don’t speak Thai (But I try!)
- The mobile Bangkok Post