Six hurt in condo fire
Six people were injured in a fire that broke out on Sunday morning at a condominium building in Pathum Thani province, reports said.
- Published: 26/05/2013 at 01:16 PM
- Newspaper section: breakingnews
The fire was said to have started at about 5.30am near a garbage room on the eighth floor of Muang Ake condominium.
Police, volunteers and firefighters were dispatched to evacuate people living in the high-rise building.
Six people suffered smoke inhalation injuries and were taken to hospital.
Police suspected that the fire was started by a cigarette discarded in the garbage room, the reports said.
About the author
- Writer: Online Reporters
- Position: Online Reporters