School fire in Songkhla
A fire destroyed a building at a school in the southern province of Songkhla early Monday, but the provincial governor said it was probably not related to the southern insurgency.
- Published: 25/02/2013 at 11:27 AM
- Newspaper section: news
Songkhla governor Kritsada Boonrat said the blaze razed the entire single storey building at Ban Ma Ngon School in Chana district.
"The fire was likely caused by a faulty electrical system.
"I don't think it was related to the southern unrest because the school is located outside the red zone where insurgents are active," Mr Kritsada said.
School security guards said they did not see suspicious people or activity last night, he added.
Post Today Photo
About the author
- Writer: Online Reporters
- Position: Online Reporters