Woman dies after eating BBQ buffet | Bangkok Post: Most recent

Most Recent >

Woman dies after eating BBQ buffet

- +

A woman died on Thursday after dining at a restaurant serving moo krata, or pork barbeque grilled at the table, a few days ago. A post mortem examination detected signs of a streptococcus bacteria infection. Three other diners were also infected. 

A local moo krata buffet restaurant usually offers all-you-can-eat barbecue meat. Appetisers and hot food are also available at the buffet station. (Photo by Anusorn Sakseree)

The morning after visiting the buffet restaurant, the 23-year old female graduate student came down with a headache and mild fever.

Keep up-to-date with the latest on coup d'etat with Bangkok Post SMS News. Call *451391000 to subscribe – 39 baht/month (7 days free, available in Thailand only) Bangkok Post SMS News: Deliver only trustworthy news on SMS

This article is older than 60 days, which we reserve for our premium members only.You can subscribe to our premium member subscription, here.

6 people commented about the above

Readers are urged not to submit comments that may cause legal dispute including slanderous, vulgar or violent language, incorrectly spelt names, discuss moderation action, quotes with no source or anything deemed critical of the monarchy. More information in our terms of use.

Please use our forum for more candid, lengthy, conversational and open discussion between one another.

  • Latest
  • Oldest
  • Most replied to
  • Most liked
  • Most disliked

    Click here to view more comments