150-year-old market scorched | Bangkok Post: multimedia

Multimedia > Photos

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • 7
  • 8

A fire at the 150-year-old market in Samut Prakan's Bang Phli district on Tuesday night burned down about 50 shops and houses. Police suspected electricity short circuit was the cause of fire. Photos by Surapol Promsaka na Sakolnakorn and Somchai Poomlard.

  • Published: 21 May 2014
  • Total views: 1,753

Most viewed photos

0 people commented about the above

Readers are urged not to submit comments that may cause legal dispute including slanderous, vulgar or violent language, incorrectly spelt names, discuss moderation action, quotes with no source or anything deemed critical of the monarchy. More information in our terms of use.

Please use our forum for more candid, lengthy, conversational and open discussion between one another.

  • Latest
  • Oldest
  • Most replied to
  • Most liked
  • Most disliked

    Click here to view more comments