CHIANG MAI – Three people have died from eating poisonous mushrooms since the start of the rainy season, with the latest incident occurring last week involving three members of a family. consumed the mushroom, the mother and daughter died while the father is still in coma.
The poisonous rangok mushroom.
Surasing Wisarutrat, deputy chief of provincial public health office, said the mother and daughter died, while the father is still in a coma.
This article is older than 60 days, which we reserve for our premium members only.You can subscribe to our premium member subscription, here.