Three die from poisonous mushrooms | Bangkok Post: news

News >

Three die from poisonous mushrooms

- +

CHIANG MAI – Three people have died from eating poisonous mushrooms since the start of the rainy season, with the latest incident occurring last week involving three members of a family. consumed the mushroom, the mother and daughter died while the father is still in coma. 

The poisonous rangok mushroom.

Surasing Wisarutrat, deputy chief of provincial public health office, said the mother and daughter died, while the father is still in a coma. 

This article is older than 60 days, which we reserve for our premium members only.You can subscribe to our premium member subscription, here.

0 people commented about the above

Readers are urged not to submit comments that may cause legal dispute including slanderous, vulgar or violent language, incorrectly spelt names, discuss moderation action, quotes with no source or anything deemed critical of the monarchy. More information in our terms of use.

Please use our forum for more candid, lengthy, conversational and open discussion between one another.

  • Latest
  • Oldest
  • Most replied to
  • Most liked
  • Most disliked

    Click here to view more comments