PHUKET : The Tiger Discotheque, which burned down in the early hours of Friday morning, killing four people, had adequate fire exits but used highly inflammable materials in its indoor decoration, a building safety expert said.
The charred remains of the Tiger Discotheque in Phuket’s Patong area, which burned down in the early hours of Friday, killing four people. An inspection of the building by Phuket’s public works authorities and the Association of Siamese Architects Under Royal Patronage was carried out Monday. (Photo by Achadtaya Chuenniran)
Phuket governor Tree Akharadecha led an initial inspection of the nightclub in Soi Bangla of the Patong area in Kathu district yesterday.
This article is older than 60 days, which we reserve for our premium members only.You can subscribe to our premium member subscription, here.