Thai women's volleyball setter Nootsara Tomkom won the popular vote in Volleyball Global voting via a leading Italian website for this sport www.volleyball.it.
Ms Nootsara posts with her individual award as Best Setter from the 15th Asian Senior Women's Volleyball Championship in September 2009.
She got a total of 3,869 votes, or 77% of total 5,006 votes. Carli Lloyd from the US got the remaining 23%.
This article is older than 60 days, which we reserve for our premium members only.You can subscribe to our premium member subscription, here.