Cambodian boy, 4, electrocuted while playing hide and seek in Chon Buri | Bangkok Post: news

News >

Cambodian boy, 4, electrocuted

- +

A four-year-old Cambodian boy was fatally electrocuted while playing hide and seek with his friends in Chon Buri province, police said on Thursday. 

Police said Bang Lamung hospital reported the death of young Chian Chiew.

His parents, Chian Chuang, 38, and Kem Pieb, 42, told investigators they have been working on construction sites in Pattaya for about four years.

This article is older than 60 days, which we reserve for our premium members only.You can subscribe to our premium member subscription, here.

1 people commented about the above

Readers are urged not to submit comments that may cause legal dispute including slanderous, vulgar or violent language, incorrectly spelt names, discuss moderation action, quotes with no source or anything deemed critical of the monarchy. More information in our terms of use.

Please use our forum for more candid, lengthy, conversational and open discussion between one another.

  • Latest
  • Oldest
  • Most replied to
  • Most liked
  • Most disliked

    Click here to view more comments