PHITSANULOK: Help has started to pour in for a mother who lost her two children in a house fire in Muang district after they lit a candle to do their homework.
Chutikan Polnok, 39, who lost her 13-year-old son and nine-year-old daughter in a fire that gutted her home in Phitsanulok on Tuesday night, thanks well-wishers for the help given to her family after the tragedy. (Photo and story by Chinnawat Singha)
The 13-year-old boy and his nine-year-old sister were found dead hugging each other on Tuesday.
This article is older than 60 days, which we reserve for our premium members only.You can subscribe to our premium member subscription, here.