Students ill after 'larb moo' lunch at school in Bangkok | Bangkok Post: news

News >

58 students hit by food poisoning

- +

Fifty-eight students in Bangkok's Chatuchak district were rushed to hospitals after they fell ill with severe diarrhoea and vomiting after eating lunch on Friday. 

According to a Thai Rath report, the group of third and sixth graders from Prachaniwet school appeared to suffer from food poisoning after eating spicy minced pork salad, or larb moo (ลาบหมู), at lunch time.

Some of the students appeared very weak and doctors gave them saline injections, the report said.

This article is older than 60 days, which we reserve for our premium members only.You can subscribe to our premium member subscription, here.

2 people commented about the above

Readers are urged not to submit comments that may cause legal dispute including slanderous, vulgar or violent language, incorrectly spelt names, discuss moderation action, quotes with no source or anything deemed critical of the monarchy. More information in our terms of use.

Please use our forum for more candid, lengthy, conversational and open discussion between one another.

  • Latest
  • Oldest
  • Most replied to
  • Most liked
  • Most disliked

    Click here to view more comments