Man tied to hospital bed dies in fire after being refused a cigarette | Bangkok Post: news

News >

Patient dies in hospital bed fire

- +

A sick patient was found dead in unusual cirumstances on a hospital bed in Bangkok late on Sunday night - his feet and an arm tied to the bed, which had been set alight. 

He was a patient at Praram 2 Hospital in Bangkok’s Bang Khunthian district.

Shortly before midnight hospital staff were alerted to a fire in a patient's room on the fourth floor of one of the hospital buildings.

This article is older than 60 days, which we reserve for our premium members only.You can subscribe to our premium member subscription, here.

3 people commented about the above

Readers are urged not to submit comments that may cause legal dispute including slanderous, vulgar or violent language, incorrectly spelt names, discuss moderation action, quotes with no source or anything deemed critical of the monarchy. More information in our terms of use.

Please use our forum for more candid, lengthy, conversational and open discussion between one another.

  • Latest
  • Oldest
  • Most replied to
  • Most liked
  • Most disliked

    Click here to view more comments