Worker injured when glass bottle explodes | Bangkok Post: news

News >

Glass soft-drink bottles warning

Worker injured when glass soda bottle explodes

- +

Consumers are being warned that glass soft-drink bottles may explode if left out in the sun in hot weather. 

Dr Thapanawong Tanguraiwan, an eye specialist at Phra Nangklao Hospital, issued the warning after a worker at a soft-drink bottling plant was injured when a glass bottle burst while it was being transported during the Songkran holiday.

The worker suffered a torn pupil and bleeding iris.

This article is older than 60 days, which we reserve for our premium members only.You can subscribe to our premium member subscription, here.

3 people commented about the above

Readers are urged not to submit comments that may cause legal dispute including slanderous, vulgar or violent language, incorrectly spelt names, discuss moderation action, quotes with no source or anything deemed critical of the monarchy. More information in our terms of use.

Please use our forum for more candid, lengthy, conversational and open discussion between one another.

  • Latest
  • Oldest
  • Most replied to
  • Most liked
  • Most disliked

    Click here to view more comments